Centennials the team to beat!

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Papasmurf080

Post by Papasmurf080 »

Im actually number 8 with the most points on the team, try me again when YOU have some skill penalty king. No one on our team has a tattoe either hipchx.
Bragenrights

Post by Bragenrights »

Being a cheap team is not going to get you anywhere not. I don't kno how you could ever think this could be an advantage.there's no need fr that in this league
NipeShow8

Post by NipeShow8 »

edina against centenial, rematch of the 4-3 win by centenial, lets see if they can hold it up this time.
Penaltyking

Post by Penaltyking »

[quote="NipeShow8"]edina against centenial, rematch of the 4-3 win by centenial, lets see if they can hold it up this time.[/quote]

It isn't a tournament so probably not since that's the only time they come to play
Gangstee15

Post by Gangstee15 »

NipeShow8 wrote:edina against centenial, rematch of the 4-3 win by centenial, lets see if they can hold it up this time.
Score?
NipeShow8

Post by NipeShow8 »

edina 4 2 centenial
Reg Dunlap

Post by Reg Dunlap »

Looks like the "team to beat" is struggling even putting together a win streak...
When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.
pineline

Post by pineline »

Centennial 3
Tonka 2

Tonka struggles mightily again in 3rd period blowing a 2 goal lead. They haven't been ready to play hockey in too many third periods this year. What is going on between periods during the resurface? Very frustrating to watch. But the other teams have taken advantage of this. good for them... Tonka get it figured out before it is too late.
hipchx

Post by hipchx »

Papasmurf080 wrote:Im actually number 8 with the most points on the team, try me again when YOU have some skill penalty king. No one on our team has a tattoe either hipchx.
Just messing with you Papasmurf. Centennial is really a good team and you are one of the elite players. It sounds like you gave Edina all they could handle the other night. Also, congrats on the win over Tonka.