Best Chirps, on and off the ice

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

C-dad

Post by C-dad »

More from youth hockey, but...

My kid and his buddies play for Edina so they get lots of crap - all the time. One of the best comebacks I heard was from one of my kid's buddies. Heard a kid in a lobby at a turney say "do you play for Edina?' "yeah", "Edina sucks!" "Who do you play for?" "___ whatever assoc." "Never heard of it."

:P
goaliewithfoggedglasses

Post by goaliewithfoggedglasses »

RoseauHockeyFan21 wrote:stupid chirps in which the only people laughing are the person saying them and they only look like complete fools, yup this must be a bunch of metro idiots.
Hmm, the guy that started this thread is called "rangefan". Last time I checked the range was quite a ways north of the metro.

Get over yourself.
MNHockey_6

Post by MNHockey_6 »

RoseauHockeyFan21 wrote:stupid chirps in which the only people laughing are the person saying them and they only look like complete fools, yup this must be a bunch of metro idiots.
I find it funny that you say this and your probably from Roseau because I grew up playing against Roseau and I have heard plenty of "chirps" from Roseau players. I don't take offense to it, for I gave out my fair share. I also think all of you who are over reacting and saying it's a disrespect to the game just need to calm down. Players chirping each other is a part of the game. It is just another way of getting into guys heads or whatever the reason may be, but either way it happens at all levels. Watch the Pros they chirp each other too.
observer

Post by observer »

"google me"
BeerLeagueDangle

Post by BeerLeagueDangle »

observer wrote:"google me"
Haha! I got that from Conner Reilly once
Grocery_Stick

Post by Grocery_Stick »

keep the chirps to section 3A