Top 50 PWA Players (Final Day)

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

YouthHockeyHub

Top 50 PWA Players (Final Day)

Post by YouthHockeyHub »

Freddie knocks out his final 14 players. There will be a few disappointed kids (and probably a ton more disappointed dads) that they didn't make the list.

Enjoy,

http://youthhockeyhub.com/top-50-pwa-players-final-day/

Stay tuned next week, Freddie names his POY.
Stratal

What a joke

Post by Stratal »

This proves it Freddie (Albert Lea) you have issues with Rochester and he has a vendetta against of them, he posts his spin on his hatred of that Program...NO KIDS in the top 50 from a top 13 team (that is laughable) Its a shame you cant overlook your Hatred and post honest opinions for Quality kids........You have lost all credibility on your knowledge of the Pee wee Hockey......Pleas go back to your hole in Albert Lea......
FireChoice

Real list

Post by FireChoice »

Stratal....right on. You are correct. We saw your team and you easily have a couple top 50 players. We have one that is easily a top 15, and he was left off too. Congrats to the kids on this list. But remember, it's Freddies list. Freddie proves here that his cowboy hat is too tight.
play4fun

Post by play4fun »

Thanks to Frederick for taking time to recognize some good players. I agree with several players that I'm familiar with, and I found the snippets on others fun to read.

Stratal and Fire-- take the time to list your own top 50. I'd enjoy reading about some other good players to watch.

These lists are just for entertainment. Nothing to get worked up about. 8)
snyper12

Re: Top 50 PWA Players (Final Day)

Post by snyper12 »

YouthHockeyHub wrote:Freddie knocks out his final 14 players. There will be a few disappointed kids (and probably a ton more disappointed dads) that they didn't make the list.

Enjoy,

http://youthhockeyhub.com/top-50-pwa-players-final-day/

Stay tuned next week, Freddie names his POY.
Nice overall list, hard to argue any different only seeing a fraction of what you have seen. Of course some missing but a good list. I think most could guess player of the year = KF.
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

Nice job Brock !!!!! The kid still has another year of Pee-wees.
edgeless2

Re: What a joke

Post by edgeless2 »

Stratal wrote:This proves it Freddie (Albert Lea) you have issues with Rochester and he has a vendetta against of them, he posts his spin on his hatred of that Program...NO KIDS in the top 50 from a top 13 team (that is laughable) Its a shame you cant overlook your Hatred and post honest opinions for Quality kids........You have lost all credibility on your knowledge of the Pee wee Hockey......Pleas go back to your hole in Albert Lea......

My kid's not on there either. Words can't express. Farging Bastage.
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

Fred next time you better put Stratal's kid on the list. :roll: :roll:
snyper12

Re: Real list

Post by snyper12 »

FireChoice wrote:Stratal....right on. You are correct. We saw your team and you easily have a couple top 50 players. We have one that is easily a top 15, and he was left off too. Congrats to the kids on this list. But remember, it's Freddies list. Freddie proves here that his cowboy hat is too tight.

It's one persons opinion, not a combination of votes like an all-state team or something. Is it possible the kids didn't shine in the particular game Freddy watched? Does a strong team necessarily mean they also have to have a great player, or by not having the great player yet still being highly ranked, does that maybe indicate there is a good deep "team" of "nice" players that is well coached?
OnFrozenPond

Post by OnFrozenPond »

snyper12 wrote:
FireChoice wrote:Stratal....right on. You are correct. We saw your team and you easily have a couple top 50 players. We have one that is easily a top 15, and he was left off too. Congrats to the kids on this list. But remember, it's Freddies list. Freddie proves here that his cowboy hat is too tight.

It's one persons opinion, not a combination of votes like an all-state team or something. Is it possible the kids didn't shine in the particular game Freddy watched? Does a strong team necessarily mean they also have to have a great player, or by not having the great player yet still being highly ranked, does that maybe indicate there is a good deep "team" of "nice" players that is well coached?
The title of the article "Top 50 PWA Players" makes it seem so definitive. Maybe if it were titled "50 PWA players I enjoyed watching in 2011/2012" it wouldn't cause such a stir with high strung parents.
snyper12

Post by snyper12 »

OnFrozenPond wrote:
snyper12 wrote:

The title of the article "Top 50 PWA Players" makes it seem so definitive. Maybe if it were titled "50 PWA players I enjoyed watching in 2011/2012" it wouldn't cause such a stir with high strung parents.

I can certainly buy that.
Stratal

Get a clue..Your missing the point

Post by Stratal »

First off It doesn't have anything to do with My Kid not being on the list (he didn't deserve it)

Congrats to all the kids which did make the list.

What it does have to do with is How someone could be so ARROGANT and Biased (Fredrick) to tout themselves as all knowing and say they are the best 50 players at the Pee Wee level (and people believe it).

The one gentlemen that said Top 50 players that Fredrick liked is more like it

What I have issue with is someone touting they know all and OMIT kids because of a issue with a certain Organization, That not writing.
And for shame for Hockey Hub for giving this person a platform to spew his Biased Agenda way to set yourself apart as a hockey forum and who prided itself in setting the bar at the highest level.....For Shame Tony Scott
hockeygoof1

Post by hockeygoof1 »

old goalie85 wrote:Nice job Brock !!!!! The kid still has another year of Pee-wees.
How is he swinging this? He was a peewee last year and this year? We played him last year. I'm not imagiwning things.
:shock: a
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

He is a Aug 99. W/his age/ grade in school it's up to his folks what they want to do. I believe the board [my wife is on it] has left it up to them.
helightsthelamp

Re: Get a clue..Your missing the point

Post by helightsthelamp »

Stratal wrote:First off It doesn't have anything to do with My Kid not being on the list (he didn't deserve it)

Congrats to all the kids which did make the list.

What it does have to do with is How someone could be so ARROGANT and Biased (Fredrick) to tout themselves as all knowing and say they are the best 50 players at the Pee Wee level (and people believe it).

The one gentlemen that said Top 50 players that Fredrick liked is more like it

What I have issue with is someone touting they know all and OMIT kids because of a issue with a certain Organization, That not writing.
And for shame for Hockey Hub for giving this person a platform to spew his Biased Agenda way to set yourself apart as a hockey forum and who prided itself in setting the bar at the highest level.....For Shame Tony Scott
Freddie does a great job....at the end of the day, yes it is one person's opinion....Until you start putting the time in that Freddie does, yours is just a more uninformed opinion...There are MANY kids that could have been included on this list, that does not mean this is not a great list and take it for what it's worth.... Relax and enjoy... Thanks Freddie for your work and Congrats to all the kids on the list!!!
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monsterbuck1

Post by Monsterbuck1 »

Congratulations to Stillwater and Centennial for reaching the top 10 and not having a single top player on their respective teams. Must be great coaching and/or great depth. Also among top teams with no mentions from Freddie are STMA, Roch, LVN, Woodbury and Roseau. We still love your passion for youth hockey Freddie. :D
TheJet

Post by TheJet »

Monsterbuck1 wrote:Congratulations to Stillwater and Centennial for reaching the top 10 and not having a single top player on their respective teams. Must be great coaching and/or great depth. Also among top teams with no mentions from Freddie are STMA, Roch, LVN, Woodbury and Roseau. We still love your passion for youth hockey Freddie. :D
STMA represented.
Tigers33

Post by Tigers33 »

And people wonder why hockey parents are nuts. Can you guys see if my 7 year old made the list?
YouthHockeyHub

Post by YouthHockeyHub »

I'll say this as a blanket statement. YHH is honored to have Freddie write for us. He represents what is great about hockey in Minnesota.

Is he perfect? No.

Credibility is something we shoot for in each post and ranking we make. This past year we made 200 posts. Only three caused a stir (Fargo Seedings with the Fargo Selection Committee, a Jack Jablonski editorial we published, and the Top 50 PWAs)...the other 197 got very little feedback.

Our editorial goal is to be the voice of MN Youth Hockey. In other words, say what people are saying at the rink but don't have the time or forum to say it themselves. A day during the season did not pass without someone saying, "Tony, you should write about this topic...."

Ultimately, we try to hit that goal with each post and do it in a way that is both light hearted and positive. We do not want the site to become the Jerry Springer Show.
OGEE OGELTHORPE

Post by OGEE OGELTHORPE »

4 girls in the top 50.

Brutal list Fred.

:roll:
toeslapper

Post by toeslapper »

This is laughable. To have 4 girls on this list. not one of the girls was in the top 8 on there team.

Lets just call it what it is. Top 50 photo's Freddie had.

P.S. Questions for Freddie. What is your hockey backround? Did you play? Where did you play? Did you coach? What Level?

Odds are Freddie won't answer any of these.
Mnhockeys

Post by Mnhockeys »

Fred,

Will NP dominate girl hockey in D6 for the next a couple of years?

Will FL and AV be top 10 teams in pwa next year?

:shock: :shock: :shock:
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

What does FL being a top ten team have to do w/his list ??? IMHO no fl will not be a top 10 pee-wee.