ANY SCORES FROM THE HIBBING TOURNY

PASTRAPIDSFAN

ANY SCORES FROM THE HIBBING TOURNY

Post by PASTRAPIDSFAN »

PLEASE LIST SCORES FROM THE HIBBING TOURNY FOR WEDNESDAY THANKS:: <p></p><i></i>
PuckRanger

Re: ANY SCORES FROM THE HIBBING TOURNY

Post by PuckRanger »

Lakeville North - 9<br>Greenway/N-K - 0<br><br>St. Louis Park - 5<br>Hibbing - 0 <p></p><i></i>
slphockeyfan05

Hibbing score

Post by slphockeyfan05 »

Sackrison had 4 goals for the orioles. Pretty impressive play from the orioles <p></p><i></i>
Froomcat

Re: Hibbing score

Post by Froomcat »

Sackrison is the real deal. I'm very surprised by this score. I'm assuming Swartout played very well in goal for Park. Game recap and insight are appreciated. <p></p><i></i>
hsskycam

Re: Hibbing score

Post by hsskycam »

(8-1) St. Louis Park - 5<br>(7-2) Hibbing - 0<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... sskycam</A> at: 12/29/05 1:51 pm<br></i>
Froomcat

Shots on Goal

Post by Froomcat »

What were the shots by period for the game?<br><br>Park's big three obviously had a good game. I hope they have a good performance against a good Rapids team tomorrow.<br><br>It the kid who played goalie a little as a 9th grader last year, playing much varsity?<br><br>Swartout sure has some nice stats. Is he getting any college or USHL feelers for next year? <p></p><i></i>
elliott70

Re: Shots on Goal

Post by elliott70 »

Wow, big win for SLP. <p></p><i></i>
Allezpro

Post by Allezpro »

Froomcat<br><br>Officially, shots in the Hibbing game were about even but there seemed to be a bit of homefield advantage in the count. Clearly, Park had much higher percentage shots. That said, two of Sackrison's goals were from the blue line a appeared to be either misplayed by the goaltender or caught the goalie off guard.<br><br>The goaltender you mentioned is Nick Smith. He played the entire game against Greenway and shut them down--even though Sackrison, Carlson, Pederson and Brinkman only skated one third period shift each--perhaps a bit of sympathy for a Greenway team having a tough year. <br><br>I believe the stats reported for the Hibbing game in an earlier post were a bit off. Greenbush had two assists--one on Sackrison's shorthanded breakaway. I believe Pederson had one assist on the first Sackrison goal.<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... llezpro</A> at: 12/29/05 11:45 am<br></i>
gr19

Post by gr19 »

SLP beating Hibbing that bad, isn't that a shocker? <p></p><i></i>