Wayzata vs. Eden Prairie

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who will win?

Trojans
56%
Eagles
44%

Total votes: 9

Metrohockeyfan

Wayzata vs. Eden Prairie

Post by Metrohockeyfan »

Who will win the section 6AA matchup tonight at Plymouth?
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Big game in the Lake conference.

EP wins 4-3
OnFrozenPond

Post by OnFrozenPond »

0-0 after the first. Shots 10-9 in favor of Wayzata.
tonkafan77

Post by tonkafan77 »

EP wins 4-2. Does anyone have analysis of this game? I knew EP was bound to pull an upset sometime during the Lake Conference schedule
eagles137

Post by eagles137 »

tonkafan77 wrote:EP wins 4-2. Does anyone have analysis of this game? I knew EP was bound to pull an upset sometime during the Lake Conference schedule
EP dominated the first 2 periods going into the 3rd leading 3-0, the first Wayzata goal was kinda fluky, a shot squeaked through the pads of Gerdes and a Wayzata player was just camped out behind him and taped it in. EP led the game in shots most of the night but Wayzata evened it up towards the end with all their PP's. Wayzata had some decent chances but where robbed by a couple quick whistles for sure. However different EP's squad then from the beginning of the season for sure. Nice to see them hold a lead for once even though it looked like they where heading for disaster in the first 10 minutes of play in the 3rd. Starting to play like the top 5 team they should have been all year long, Don't be surprised to see them make a deep run in the next month.
FREDFLINTSTONE

Post by FREDFLINTSTONE »

eagles137 wrote:
tonkafan77 wrote:EP wins 4-2. Does anyone have analysis of this game? I knew EP was bound to pull an upset sometime during the Lake Conference schedule
EP dominated the first 2 periods going into the 3rd leading 3-0, the first Wayzata goal was kinda fluky, a shot squeaked through the pads of Gerdes and a Wayzata player was just camped out behind him and taped it in. EP led the game in shots most of the night but Wayzata evened it up towards the end with all their PP's. Wayzata had some decent chances but where robbed by a couple quick whistles for sure. However different EP's squad then from the beginning of the season for sure. Nice to see them hold a lead for once even though it looked like they where heading for disaster in the first 10 minutes of play in the 3rd. Starting to play like the top 5 team they should have been all year long, Don't be surprised to see them make a deep run in the next month.
Are you slanting this analysis? Shots were 10-9 Wayzata after 1 and EP dominated?....fill me in.....kind of leary because of your moniker.
eagles137

Post by eagles137 »

FREDFLINTSTONE wrote:
eagles137 wrote:
Are you slanting this analysis? Shots were 10-9 Wayzata after 1 and EP dominated?....fill me in.....kind of leary because of your moniker.
My bad, my bad you have my apologies. It should have said EP DOMINATED THE 2nd PERIOD. Is my analysis up to par now?
FREDFLINTSTONE

Post by FREDFLINTSTONE »

eagles137 wrote:
FREDFLINTSTONE wrote:
eagles137 wrote: EP dominated the first 2 periods going into the 3rd leading 3-0, the first Wayzata goal was kinda fluky, a shot squeaked through the pads of Gerdes and a Wayzata player was just camped out behind him and taped it in. EP led the game in shots most of the night but Wayzata evened it up towards the end with all their PP's. Wayzata had some decent chances but where robbed by a couple quick whistles for sure. However different EP's squad then from the beginning of the season for sure. Nice to see them hold a lead for once even though it looked like they where heading for disaster in the first 10 minutes of play in the 3rd. Starting to play like the top 5 team they should have been all year long, Don't be surprised to see them make a deep run in the next month.
My bad, my bad you have my apologies. It should have said EP DOMINATED THE 2nd PERIOD. Is my analysis up to par now?
Ok....don't let it happen again!
shakey

Post by shakey »

I recall the day when Freddy may have been able to rationalize a 10-9 shot margin as domination by the Eagles :wink:
FREDFLINTSTONE wrote:
eagles137 wrote:
FREDFLINTSTONE

Post by FREDFLINTSTONE »

shakey wrote:I recall the day when Freddy may have been able to rationalize a 10-9 shot margin as domination by the Eagles :wink:
FREDFLINTSTONE wrote:
eagles137 wrote: EP dominated the first 2 periods going into the 3rd leading 3-0, the first Wayzata goal was kinda fluky, a shot squeaked through the pads of Gerdes and a Wayzata player was just camped out behind him and taped it in. EP led the game in shots most of the night but Wayzata evened it up towards the end with all their PP's. Wayzata had some decent chances but where robbed by a couple quick whistles for sure. However different EP's squad then from the beginning of the season for sure. Nice to see them hold a lead for once even though it looked like they where heading for disaster in the first 10 minutes of play in the 3rd. Starting to play like the top 5 team they should have been all year long, Don't be surprised to see them make a deep run in the next month.
If you are talking about the super class.....well than that would be correct.....because they were that good. Just trying to get the facts.....don't want to jump on the wagon only to fall off and get my knee's all scuzzed up.