Armstrong represents at state

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Bonehead

Armstrong represents at state

Post by Bonehead »

Eric Johnson threepeats as the Skipper girls coach, and Pat O'Leary breaks through with the Wayzata boys.

The moral? Play for Armstrong and you'll have to wait a bit for your state tournament experience.

Congrats!!!
stmartin123

Re: Armstrong represents at state

Post by stmartin123 »

Bonehead wrote:Eric Johnson threepeats as the Skipper girls coach, and Pat O'Leary breaks through with the Wayzata boys.

The moral? Play for Armstrong and you'll have to wait a bit for your state tournament experience.

Congrats!!!
The other moral...leave Armstrong and your probability of making it to state greatly increases. HA, it should probably go like this. Stay at Armstrong and you will never make it to state.

BOOM!
Don't hate STA. I wouldn't want to lose either.
armhockey

Post by armhockey »

Armstrong has a great tradition of hockey. They have 4 of 5 players who played in the Olympics, a Hobey Baker Award Winner, 3 Mr. Hockey Finalist, and numerous Divisiion I and III hockey players, and a few who have gone onto NHL careers. They have had some great teams that have come close to state, but never made it for the program. That doesn't take away from the proud tradition. I guarantee, both Erik and Pat would say that one of their biggest influence is Bruce Johnson. Congrats too those two proud AHS alumni!