Benilde Vs EP

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Benilde or EP 6AA

Poll ended at Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Benilde
36%
EP
64%

Total votes: 55

DelanoHockey55

Post by DelanoHockey55 »

FarmingtonGoalie33 wrote:I will take EP 6-4

EP and BSM are decent teams... id take the Tigers of Farmington over both of them 56.8% of the time... Geaux Tigers! :lol:
Farmington hasn't won in ages! Sounds like a hometown fan to me! Go Delano! We'll see you in 2A next year so good luck! :lol: :lol:
twolinepass

Post by twolinepass »

DelanoHockey55 wrote:
FarmingtonGoalie33 wrote:I will take EP 6-4

EP and BSM are decent teams... id take the Tigers of Farmington over both of them 56.8% of the time... Geaux Tigers! :lol:
Farmington hasn't won in ages! Sounds like a hometown fan to me! Go Delano! We'll see you in 2A next year so good luck! :lol: :lol:
Was feeling a little thristy and decided to take a sip of the hometown koolaid! Nothing quite like backin the hometown boys such as Avery, Spencer, and Andrew! The game tomorrow night dosen't hold a candle to a good 'ole Farmington-Delano showdown!
FarmingtonGoalie33

Post by FarmingtonGoalie33 »

twolinepass wrote:
FarmingtonGoalie33 wrote:
hshockeyfan8 wrote: I believe you are wrong. Naas is Hopkins, Long Rosemount and Jungles is Edina.
Excuse me, sir, but they are all from the great city of Farmington. Should have stayed in the hometown... would have made a run at the title.... :twisted:
Real shame what happened to the Tigers with their top guys leaving Freshman year, could've been a power in section 1AA. Heard that Avery Peterson played mites, and squirts their too before packing up and heading to Rapids. Not sure if this ones true or not but I heard Andrew Sprang took classes their for a few weeks before landing at Benilde last year.
Even if teams like EP and Benilde had goalies like sprang and real forwards like Peterson, i would still take my Tigers over any Lake Conference opponent. Geaux Tigers Geaux!
twolinepass

Post by twolinepass »

twolinepass wrote:
FarmingtonGoalie33 wrote: Excuse me, sir, but they are all from the great city of Farmington. Should have stayed in the hometown... would have made a run at the title.... :twisted:
Real shame what happened to the Tigers with their top guys leaving Freshman year, could've been a power in section 1AA. Heard that Avery Peterson played mites, and squirts their too before packing up and heading to Rapids. Not sure if this ones true or not but I heard Andrew Sprang took classes their for a few weeks before landing at Benilde last year.
Even if teams like EP and Benilde had goalies like sprang and real forwards like Peterson, i would still take my Tigers over any Lake Conference opponent. Geaux Tigers Geaux!
Maybe if you didn't recruit everyone north of the Mason-Dixon line I would respect the kittens but I just can't stand for this anymore! There just kids out there after all, just kids!
FarmingtonGoalie33

Post by FarmingtonGoalie33 »

twolinepass wrote:
twolinepass wrote: Real shame what happened to the Tigers with their top guys leaving Freshman year, could've been a power in section 1AA. Heard that Avery Peterson played mites, and squirts their too before packing up and heading to Rapids. Not sure if this ones true or not but I heard Andrew Sprang took classes their for a few weeks before landing at Benilde last year.
Maybe if you didn't recruit everyone north of the Mason-Dixon line I would respect the kittens but I just can't stand for this anymore! There just kids out there after all, just kids!
I cant respect someone who claims the good ole' boys from the plains of farmington of cheating... your jealousy of a premier program disgusts me... GEAUUUXXXXX TIGERSSS!!
twolinepass

Post by twolinepass »

I'm taking the Eagles 5-2 tomorrow night at #ucci, look for the Eagles to score in the first 5 minutes and set the tempo early. Unless Sprang is in net for the Knights I like the birds chances.
SWPrez

Post by SWPrez »

twolinepass wrote:I'm taking the Eagles 5-2 tomorrow night at #ucci, look for the Eagles to score in the first 5 minutes and set the tempo early. Unless Sprang is in net for the Knights I like the birds chances.
I think Pauly is gonna get it done tomorrow. I am going with BSM 5...EP 1. I think these two teams are very, very even...but one will fold tomorrow. I am bettin on the Red Knights to move on decisively.
urban iceman

Post by urban iceman »

twolinepass wrote:
FarmingtonGoalie33 wrote: Even if teams like EP and Benilde had goalies like sprang and real forwards like Peterson, i would still take my Tigers over any Lake Conference opponent. Geaux Tigers Geaux!
I cant respect someone who claims the good ole' boys from the plains of farmington of cheating... your jealousy of a premier program disgusts me... GEAUUUXXXXX TIGERSSS!!
Must still be in a fog from scoring on yourself last year :lol:
Nebhoc471

Post by Nebhoc471 »

Neither team overly impressive (as case with most teams this year). 5-3 EP. Stream of game is at PSBMN.com and MN Hockey Magazine
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I've got the eagles in a 4-2 win with an empty netter. It will come down to the final minutes but Captains Snuggerud and Spinner will help the Eagles soar to the X.
Duluth 4

Post by Duluth 4 »

I'm going to be honest, I have no idea who is going to win but looking at this from an outside perspective the whole state loses with whoever gets to the X from here. A private school and EP, which is the size of a small college. Yikes.
Release the Hounds. Trek to the X.
twolinepass

Post by twolinepass »

Duluth 4 wrote:I'm going to be honest, I have no idea who is going to win but looking at this from an outside perspective the whole state loses with whoever gets to the X from here. A private school and EP, which is the size of a small college. Yikes.
Awwww someone's still a lil upset about 2011
urban iceman

Post by urban iceman »

Will this game be on anywhere?
C-dad

Post by C-dad »

urban iceman wrote:Will this game be on anywhere?
Audio only on psbmn.com
green4

Post by green4 »

Just got onto the audio feed and its already 1-0 for EP about 8 min left in the first
green4

Post by green4 »

1-0 EP after 1st
celly93

Post by celly93 »

1st Intermission: Eden Prairie 1, Benilde-St. Margaret's 0

Scoring

2:55 - Spinner (Snuggerud)

SOG

Eden Prairie 7, Benilde-St. Margaret's 7
ted2you

tough

Post by ted2you »

bardown27 wrote:
Wasilla wrote:EP has already beaten them by a good margin...2x...
its tough to beat a team three times in a year
I hate that cliche for HS hockey, usually the best team won the first two and I would put my money on them to win again. Just my opinion.
green4

Post by green4 »

Naas scores to tie it at 1 with 14 minutes left in the 2nd
green4

Post by green4 »

Kaske scores to make it 2-1 Red knights with just under 3 minutes left in the second
celly93

Post by celly93 »

green4 wrote:Kaske scores to make it 2-1 Red knights with just under 3 minutes left in the second
It was Will Duda
green4

Post by green4 »

celly93 wrote:
green4 wrote:Kaske scores to make it 2-1 Red knights with just under 3 minutes left in the second
It was Will Duda
My apologies I thought I heard Kaske on the Radio feed.
green4

Post by green4 »

Eden Prairie scores on the Power Play to tie it at 2. 14 minutes left in the 3rd
The51

Post by The51 »

looks like no video stream really helped the attendance
green4

Post by green4 »

Tied at 2 after regulation. Heading to Overtime