Jacks or Spuds ???

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Jacks or Spuds

Poll ended at Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:30 pm

Spuds
32%
Jacks
68%

Total votes: 34

grandmeadowhockeyfan

Post by grandmeadowhockeyfan »

From all the way down here I can see you glowing!!! I thought I heard a rainy sound of a train chugging towards St. Paul while at Aldrich tonight. Congrats

ELLIOT.

Will you be in club 36 this year after waiting 28 years for bemidji to return.
SPUDNUT

Post by SPUDNUT »

Congrats Jacks on a nice season. - enjoy it while you can.

Just so you know - from this point on, things get a LOT tougher ! We know - had a lot of practice. Make 8AA proud - will be rootin' for 'ya.
northwoods oldtimer

Post by northwoods oldtimer »

Congrats to the Bemidji Lumberjacks for punching their ticket to St. Paul. Represent the north well down in the big tourney!
greenway1969

Post by greenway1969 »

Great to see fresh blood at the State Tournament. Bemidji will be my main team to root for. You will certainly be given no chance by the "experts" so prove them wrong. Winning the first game and playing Friday night is a great feeling, even if you don't get any further. Semifinal Friday is the most electric night. Good luck 'jacks.
SimplyPut

Post by SimplyPut »

I agree fresh blood will bring some added excitement to the Xcel.
warriors41

Post by warriors41 »

greenway1969 wrote:Great to see fresh blood at the State Tournament. Bemidji will be my main team to root for. You will certainly be given no chance by the "experts" so prove them wrong. Winning the first game and playing Friday night is a great feeling, even if you don't get any further. Semifinal Friday is the most electric night. Good luck 'jacks.
Theraldson hasn't given up a goal yet in the playoffs. Sounds like he was the biggest reason they beat a very respectable spuds team last night. With play like that an upset isn't out of reach.
Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett »

Congratulations to Bemidji!!!
I heard they ran out of J & B and Korbels last night in Paul Bunyan Land :wink:
Good luck at the Big Show \:D/ :!:
Goose21

Post by Goose21 »

Moorhead definitely came to play, but Theraldson was outstanding in Goal. It is great to have Bemidji representing 8AA.
greenway1969

Post by greenway1969 »

Heard they found Paul Bunyan passed out on the shore of Lake Bemidji after riding Babe down mainstreet while singing the Bemidji High song. It was rumored that a guy named Elliott was egging him on.
GoldenBear

Post by GoldenBear »

Elliott and Jacks congrats! I'm looking forward to watching them play next week. GB
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

greenway1969 wrote:Heard they found Paul Bunyan passed out on the shore of Lake Bemidji after riding Babe down mainstreet while singing the Bemidji High song. It was rumored that a guy named Elliott was egging him on.
I was carrying him on my shoulders.
Like Paul, I am larger than life (or some say my head is).