section 8a next year

SB24

??

Post by SB24 »

<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... hs>SB24</A> at: 4/16/05 11:03 am<br></i>
hockeystar29

Blow

Post by hockeystar29 »

Blow is a PLEASE BAN ME anyway <p></p><i></i>
THE SWAMP

Re: Blow

Post by THE SWAMP »

You couldn't be closer to the truth, Cody. <p></p><i></i>
THE SWAMP

Re: Blow

Post by THE SWAMP »

The Dominator???????? Is that you? <p></p><i></i>
hockeystar29

section 8a

Post by hockeystar29 »

who is going to be the underdog next year knowing that there close games in the reg season and in the playoffs this year between teams that there shouldnt have been <p></p><i></i>
Salol Hockey

Re: section8a

Post by Salol Hockey »

Bear 11<br><br>I hear that the TRF rink is where you will to go to watch the Clark boys. <p></p><i></i>
bear11

clarks

Post by bear11 »

I have heard that rumor for two years- I doubt very much that it would happen. <p></p><i></i>
Renegade Ram

Re: clarks

Post by Renegade Ram »

Funny, I just talked with a guy from Baudette yesterday that was enjoying a LOW Fastpitch with Dr. & Mrs. Clark last week. The subject came up and Dr. Clark commented that the boys would probably be in TRF next season if they can work out the logistics. Is it a rumor when Doc makes the statement himself? What's in LOW to keep them, the fine facility, superior coaching staff and winning tradition? Why not take a crack at helping a team to a Section Title for the first time since 1965. <p></p><i></i>
TRF2

Yea

Post by TRF2 »

I like u Renegade and i think u r right the clarks would be a big boost next year maybe the frosting on the cake and break the ice and see the prowlers in st.paul we will have to c! <p></p><i></i>
spectator8

the clarks

Post by spectator8 »

and the clarks are just a "move-in", right? not a recruit. just making things clear. <p></p><i></i>
Renegade Ram

Re: the clarks

Post by Renegade Ram »

If mom and/or dad go then move-in; transfer guardianship then recruits. We'll see IF or how it happens then we can catagorize it, that would be fair for now. <p></p><i></i>
TRF2

Re: the clarks

Post by TRF2 »

His dad is getting a job at Dacota hospital they have been asking him for a job there for many years and now is will befit him and the kids. <p></p><i></i>
hockeysense

SECTION 8A NEXT YEAR

Post by hockeysense »

After watching TRF hockey for 20 years, their has been a fair amount of teams with decent talent. However, the pattern seems to be that they just can't take their play to to next level at tourney time. Warroad and Eastside have been able to dominate the section in this area. I guess success does breed success. It would be nice if another team would step up to the plate to represent section 8A for a change. The leadership in this area has to come from the coaching staff first. Team chemistry, confidence and hard work will take care of the rest. Will TRF get ur done? <p></p><i></i>
WarriorHockeyHoney

Re: SECTION 8A NEXT YEAR

Post by WarriorHockeyHoney »

Heck yeah, there's going to be more challenge for warroad nxt season, of COURSE. Top three Def. TRF, LOW, and Warroad, and it'll mos tlikely be a toss up. But hasn't EVERY SINGLE PLAYER moving up from wrd. JV to varsity stepped up and played their big ol' hearts out?? <p></p><i></i>