The Hermantown Thread

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Nostalgic Nerd

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by Nostalgic Nerd »

elliott70 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:49 pm
Nostalgic Nerd wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:26 pm
elliott70 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:33 pm

no
Why?
For me the problem is back in sections where a few teams dominate every year if not one it’s another
Warroad-East Grand
Hermantown
Mahtomedi - other than the privates that have moved off to AA Maht has owned the section.

Other sections have been balanced out a bit
But new ulm- Lucerne and now Mankato
And others.

At state Wednesday is usually unb as lanced but the two games Friday and the ship are very good games.

AA is not as unbalanced but
You understand right that is a section realignment issue? You can't just decide to put those other teams in AA based on section success but little tourney success.
I can splash in the rink puddles!
StanleyCup55

Post by StanleyCup55 »

Getitright wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:00 pm Having a hard time with the latest posts. I would consider myself a friend and a supporter of MOST of his ideas. HHS should be aa. I have coached with him and coached a couple of his sons. What bothers me most about what Scott is saying is that I was present and heard him over and over again try and get his Lake Superior Stars kids to come to Hermantown when it would benefit his kids. I SAW this happen. Now, when his kids are done, it somehow changes. How come?
He said the same things while his kids were there but either way it doesn’t matter. Hermantown needs to move up. You can use all of the comparisons you want but the fact is that no other town can pull kids from a metro area like they can. That is the point here not whether or not some guy said some things on some date. Who cares? The issue at hand is the ridiculousness that is Hermantown hockey and the harm they’re causing.
Getitright

Post by Getitright »

I believe in my post I comment they should move up. I’ve felt that way for a long time. No arguments there. Just seems a bit odd he did not practice what he is now preaching when he no longer has a horse in the race. He’s made a major flip flop imo.
rainier2

Post by rainier2 »

Getitright wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:32 am I believe in my post I comment they should move up. I’ve felt that way for a long time. No arguments there. Just seems a bit odd he did not practice what he is now preaching when he no longer has a horse in the race. He’s made a major flip flop imo.
He was advocating to go AA when he had a kid still playing, l believe. Wouldn't call that a flip flop.

I think it's more likely he didn't realize, at the time, that he was helping to create a monster, and like Oppenheimer and Eisenhower, he's using his insider's knowledge to warn others of the cancerous nature of an out-of-control beast. People take it more seriously when it comes from within.
Schotzy

Post by Schotzy »

rainier2 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:02 pm
Getitright wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:32 am I believe in my post I comment they should move up. I’ve felt that way for a long time. No arguments there. Just seems a bit odd he did not practice what he is now preaching when he no longer has a horse in the race. He’s made a major flip flop imo.
He was advocating to go AA when he had a kid still playing, l believe. Wouldn't call that a flip flop.

I think it's more likely he didn't realize, at the time, that he was helping to create a monster, and like Oppenheimer and Eisenhower, he's using his insider's knowledge to warn others of the cancerous nature of an out-of-control beast. People take it more seriously when it comes from within.
Yes, he has been banging the AA drum for over a decade. This is not a flip flop. I don’t think you can connect the dots to “his kids played there, so connect that dot to complicit”. He knew they should be AA and wanted that even when his kids were there.
Getitright

Post by Getitright »

So why is it that the Hermantown people have been getting accused of recruiting for years. Scott Pionk does it and none of you care as long as he calls them out for not going to aa. Which again they no doubt should. My point maybe should not have been so much about the aa issue as it should have been about the fact that, when his kids were there, they were single a and he still chose to try and encourage others from outside to join them. I feel he is putting himself up on a soapbox arguing against something he may have himself helped create. Imo just something that does t pass the smell text based on his prior actions. Anyway. Enough said.
headsupsticksdown

Post by headsupsticksdown »

Getitright wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:23 pm So why is it that the Hermantown people have been getting accused of recruiting for years. Scott Pionk does it and none of you care as long as he calls them out for not going to aa. Which again they no doubt should. My point maybe should not have been so much about the aa issue as it should have been about the fact that, when his kids were there, they were single a and he still chose to try and encourage others from outside to join them. I feel he is putting himself up on a soapbox arguing against something he may have himself helped create. Imo just something that does t pass the smell text based on his prior actions. Anyway. Enough said.
I hate to stir the pot here, but name a single player that transferred in to Hermantown as a result of his “recruiting”. I know of several kids too, all of that same age group, all outside of Hermantown, all good friends (still to this day) of said kid(s) and neither wound up in Hermantown. You can debate how this message is in relation to his Stella position now and how it’d benefit his situation there, which I’d agree to, but his disdain for Hermantown and what’s become of the whole situation is non debatable.
Getitright

Post by Getitright »

Last post on this. I didn’t not say he was successful. I don’t know. What I know is I observed first hand discussion of his attempting to do so. To me, and maybe me only, that brings into question motives when you were attempting to build and add on to the monster, when it would have benefited your kids.
Duluthguy

Post by Duluthguy »

I would add on the Stella Maris part of all of this: That hockey program is a long way off. The school currently has only a freshman class. Someone with better knowledge can give the exact numbers, but that freshman class has something like 15 kids. And certainly not all are boys, and very few are hockey players. As this freshman class moves up, Stella Maris will add classes behind it, but how many hockey players will that include? Think about those numbers. The build of a hockey program will be incredibly slow, one day starting at the JV level and adding varsity only when ready.

Plus, where will the hockey players come from? The East program is on much more solid footing today than it was a year ago when the Stella Maris program was announced. At that time you could envision the potential of current Peewee and bantam players looking for options other than the East High School program. A year later, I'd guess the desire to look elsewhere has been lessened by East's strong season. Time will tell whether East will be able to keep that momentum going and keep kids from looking at other options. That means players might have to come from somewhere else. Maybe they'll recruit regionally or nationally. If so, how easy/difficult will that be? Not sure.

Scott's a smart dude. He knows all of this.

Bottom line: Maybe Stella Maris will one day field a hockey team and Pionk will be behind the bench. Maybe they have several freshman and sophomore hockey players set to enroll in September. But I wouldn't be surprised if a hockey program is further in the future than expected or assumed.
Rails Hockey

Post by Rails Hockey »

Duluthguy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:36 am I would add on the Stella Maris part of all of this: That hockey program is a long way off. The school currently has only a freshman class. Someone with better knowledge can give the exact numbers, but that freshman class has something like 15 kids. And certainly not all are boys, and very few are hockey players. As this freshman class moves up, Stella Maris will add classes behind it, but how many hockey players will that include? Think about those numbers. The build of a hockey program will be incredibly slow, one day starting at the JV level and adding varsity only when ready.

Plus, where will the hockey players come from? The East program is on much more solid footing today than it was a year ago when the Stella Maris program was announced. At that time you could envision the potential of current Peewee and bantam players looking for options other than the East High School program. A year later, I'd guess the desire to look elsewhere has been lessened by East's strong season. Time will tell whether East will be able to keep that momentum going and keep kids from looking at other options. That means players might have to come from somewhere else. Maybe they'll recruit regionally or nationally. If so, how easy/difficult will that be? Not sure.

Scott's a smart dude. He knows all of this.

Bottom line: Maybe Stella Maris will one day field a hockey team and Pionk will be behind the bench. Maybe they have several freshman and sophomore hockey players set to enroll in September. But I wouldn't be surprised if a hockey program is further in the future than expected or assumed.
I’ve been waiting for someone to point out the obvious. You have to laugh at the people saying he wrote this because of Stella Maris. I doubt they ever field an MSHSL team. Like you said, there aren’t anywhere near enough players for another team, much less enough players whose parents will pay for Private School. Marshall is barely keeping a program afloat and they’ve been established for decades. The odds of Marshall folding or co-oping are higher than Stella having a MSHSL team. But that may not even be the plan at Stella, I have no idea. They would have a better chance of starting a Tier 1 team along the lines of North Star in Alexandria. If it can work there it could possibly work in Duluth. Either way, the Stella motive for writing it is absurd. He is pointing out that Hermantown is blocking growth in the game in Northern MN by remaining in Class A. If someone doesn’t like that fact being exposed, the only option is to say he has ulterior motives.
Last edited by Rails Hockey on Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SCBlueLiner

Post by SCBlueLiner »

I think it is obvious Stella Maris is going to evolve into a Tier 1 program. An article I read on the school pretty much outwardly said it, that there is a void of a Catholic school from all across Northern Minnesota all the way down to the Metro and across Wisconsin to Green Bay and up into the UP of Michigan. They pretty much admitted they were going to be a regional school that recruits, probably nationally ala Northstar and Shatttuck. Nothing wrong with that if they stay in that lane.

As far as Hermantown goes, if/when they win again this year I'll just roll my eyes and say "congrats", I suppose. I'm rooting for anybody but them.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

I called an acquaintance about Hermantown's current roster - how many recruits?

I was told that all but one player came through Hermantown youth hockey.
The one player was not 'recruited' but left a program where he did not feel comfortable.
They landed in Hermantown because it was the best fit for the entire family.

So, the top teams in single A
Hermantown - probably recruited kids in the past.
Warroad - has recruited in the past.
Mahtomedi - large school in the metro (yet single A), do they have kids from outside Maht or that did not play in Maht youth hockey (I don't know).
Orono - I don't know much - have been there twice.

So, as a northern person, I am not cheering for Hermantown because admin fails to elect to play AA?
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Mahtomedi plays 14 games against AA.
East Grand Forks 12
Warroad 9

Alexandria 8
Northfield 10

Orono 9
Hibbing 6
Detroit Lakes 2

Delano 5
Rock Ridge 4
Hermantown 15

Apparently playing AA schools by a single A team is not that unusual.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Playing AA at youth and A at high school

Hermantown
Mahtomedi
East Grand Forks
others?
Private schools playing single A - well sure some of their kids do play AA at youth.
rainier2

Post by rainier2 »

elliott70 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:38 am I called an acquaintance about Hermantown's current roster - how many recruits?

The one player was not 'recruited' but left a program where he did not feel comfortable.

Mahtomedi - large school in the metro (yet single A), do they have kids from outside Maht or that did not play in Maht youth hockey (I don't know).

So, as a northern person, I am not cheering for Hermantown because admin fails to elect to play AA?

How many open enrollees for Hermantown? You see Rails Hockey's post in this thread the other day? Here it is (I did the highlighting in bold):
Rails Hockey wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:44 pm Wow, Scott really hits the nail on the head here. And I appreciate the MN nice part. If you say anything you’re told to “quit whining and get better.” As if massing talent from all of the programs that are supposed to get better isn’t part of the equation. In their 15-1 drubbing of North Shore the other night there were a combined 18 points from five kids. Four of them are open enrolled and have never lived in Hermantown. The 5th moved there in Youth Hockey. And speaking to the affluence/resources side of it that Scott mentions, the $1.6 Million they just had donated for the new Arena is from a Parent of another open-enrolled player. He sums it all up pretty well.

What publication was this in?
So because others recruit it makes it okay for Hermantown? #-o

I don't love the fact that Warroad has a history of recruitment, but how many of those recruits have played for Warroad but didn't live in the school district while doing so?
rainier2

Post by rainier2 »

elliott70 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:48 am Mahtomedi plays 14 games against AA.
East Grand Forks 12
Warroad 9

Alexandria 8
Northfield 10

Orono 9
Hibbing 6
Detroit Lakes 2

Delano 5
Rock Ridge 4
Hermantown 15

You can't be serious with this. #-o

Just as an example, and I'm guessing comparing the other single A schools' AA opponents would be similar, but here are Hibbing's AA opponents this year vs Hermantown's AA opponents:

Hibbing: GR, WBL, Mayo, CEC, DM,
Herm: CDH, HM, Cent, DM, Shakopee, Rosemount, EP, Moorhead, STA, CEC, TG, BSM, Chaska, GR

The two teams have 3 common opponents (GR, CEC, DM) that they both play every year due to proximity. Hermantown just happens to add an absolute murderer's row of the best AA has to offer (CDH, HM, EP, MHD, STA, BSM, Chaska). :shock:

Elliot, we get you have a relative that plays for Hermantown, but you're attempts at defending the program are withering down to ridiculous levels of weakness. :oops:
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

rainier2 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:47 pm
elliott70 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:38 am I called an acquaintance about Hermantown's current roster - how many recruits?

How many open enrollees for Hermantown? You see Rails Hockey's post in this thread the other day? Here it is (I did the highlighting in bold):
YES, HIS POST, HIS NUMBERS.
I CHECKED WITH OSMEONE WHO IS RELIABLE DOES NOT LIVE IN HERMANTOWN AND FRANKLY DOES NOT CARE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
OPEN ENROLLEES, PPOSSIBLY. BUT THEY ALLPLAYED YOUTH THOCKEY THERE SO WERE DEVELPOPED BY THE HERMANTOWN OPERATIONS.
Rails Hockey wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:44 pm Wow, Scott really hits the nail on the head here. And I appreciate the MN nice part. If you say anything you’re told to “quit whining and get better.” As if massing talent from all of the programs that are supposed to get better isn’t part of the equation. In their 15-1 drubbing of North Shore the other night there were a combined 18 points from five kids. Four of them are open enrolled and have never lived in Hermantown. The 5th moved there in Youth Hockey. And speaking to the affluence/resources side of it that Scott mentions, the $1.6 Million they just had donated for the new Arena is from a Parent of another open-enrolled player. He sums it all up pretty well.

NO, I DON'T LIKE 'RECRUITMENT' AS YOU CALLED IT AND AS FAR AS I KNOW (OR HAVE BEEDN TOLD) - SCOTT PIONK IS THE ONE THAT WAS TRYING TO RECRUIT.

I don't love the fact that Warroad has a history of recruitment, but how many of those recruits have played for Warroad but didn't live in the school district while doing so?

I CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR ALL, BUT I KNOW OF TWO OR THREE (GRANTED THAT WAS OVER A LENGTHY PERIOD OF TIME).
But the point is why are some (mostly Hermantown opponent's fans and family) cheering against a bunch of kids.
Sure, hate the enemy, but who is the enemy, the ADMINS that maintain the single A status. NOT THE KIDS.

Is it unfair that they have an advantage (where they are located, more money)?
No, it is what it is.
Over on this side of the state we see disadvantages all the time. More money, more people, more resources, that is life.
But not to cheer for kids when they do well because why? The admin makes a decision that we disagree with.

C'mon Ranier. People from Ranier are not like that.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

rainier2 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:58 pm
East Grand Forks 12
Warroad 9

Alexandria 8
Northfield 10

Orono 9
Hibbing 6
Detroit Lakes 2

Delano 5
Rock Ridge 4
Hermantown 15

Just as an example, and I'm guessing comparing the other single A schools' AA opponents would be similar, but here are Hibbing's AA opponents this year vs Hermantown's AA opponents:

Herm: CDH, HM, Cent, DM, Shakopee, Rosemount, EP, Moorhead, STA, CEC, TG, BSM, Chaska, GR

The two teams have 3 common opponents (GR, CEC, DM) that they both play every year due to proximity. Hermantown just happens to add an absolute murderer's row of the best AA has to offer (CDH, HM, EP, MHD, STA, BSM, Chaska). :shock:

Elliot, we get you have a relative that plays for Hermantown, but you're attempts at defending the program are withering down to ridiculous levels of weakness. :oops:
Again, you do not see the point because of your blind hatred.
The point is Hermantown is not the only one playing AA teams.
Eliminating that opportunity is what Pionk wants (and apparently you also).
That is not the solution.

And, 'no', I have no relatives playing for Hermantown (maybe a second cousin's child in mites).
But I have one in Proctor and one in Duluth East.

My arguments are simple:
1 stop hating the Hermantown players - it is uncalled for.
2 The MSHSL needs to find a way to balance out the lower-class sections (Hermantown and others that have formed dynasties).
(Mr. Pionk is not the person to do so and his 'solution' is a terrible idea for all high school sports.
rainier2

Post by rainier2 »

elliott70 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:01 pm

I CHECKED WITH OSMEONE WHO IS RELIABLE DOES NOT LIVE IN HERMANTOWN AND FRANKLY DOES NOT CARE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
OPEN ENROLLEES, PPOSSIBLY. BUT THEY ALLPLAYED YOUTH THOCKEY THERE SO WERE DEVELPOPED BY THE HERMANTOWN OPERATIONS.

NO, I DON'T LIKE 'RECRUITMENT' AS YOU CALLED IT AND AS FAR AS I KNOW (OR HAVE BEEDN TOLD) - SCOTT PIONK IS THE ONE THAT WAS TRYING TO RECRUIT.

I CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR ALL, BUT I KNOW OF TWO OR THREE (GRANTED THAT WAS OVER A LENGTHY PERIOD OF TIME).
But the point is why are some (mostly Hermantown opponent's fans and family) cheering against a bunch of kids.
Sure, hate the enemy, but who is the enemy, the ADMINS that maintain the single A status. NOT THE KIDS.

No, it is what it is.
Over on this side of the state we see disadvantages all the time. More money, more people, more resources, that is life.
But not to cheer for kids when they do well because why? The admin makes a decision that we disagree with.

First of all, the name is Rainier, not Ranier. :D

And who is cheering against the kids? As a UMD fan, I love Hermantown players. The decision makers in Hermantown have created this beast that everyone cheers against; they are the ones responsible for people not wanting them to win. Why don't you call up the Hermantown AD and ask them why they've created a situation where everybody roots for their players to lose?

And nobody forced these families to move to Hermantown. They chose to go there for the guaranteed trip to state. Maybe, just maybe, there is a lesson to be learned if the parents would give the kids a truthful explanation about why everyone roots against them, instead of the Hawk company line of "whiners, haters, jealous crappy programs, etc." You think these parents ever tell their kids "Well, Billy, you guys get booed because you play AA all through youth levels, then play top AA teams all regular season in HS, and then drop down to A for playoffs and beat North Shore by 14 goals. So, you see, everyone knows we can compete just fine in AA, but we've decided we'd rather stack trophies, which really is cowardly and a disservice to you and your teammates. Oh, and don't forget we do it all with lots of players that come from other hockey programs in this metro area of ours, something many, many Class A teams don't have access to." 8)
rainier2

Post by rainier2 »

elliott70 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:08 pm
East Grand Forks 12
Warroad 9

Alexandria 8
Northfield 10

Orono 9
Hibbing 6
Detroit Lakes 2

Delano 5
Rock Ridge 4
Hermantown 15

And, 'no', I have no relatives playing for Hermantown (maybe a second cousin's child in mites).

My arguments are simple:
2 The MSHSL needs to find a way to balance out the lower-class sections (Hermantown and others that have formed dynasties).
(Mr. Pionk is not the person to do so and his 'solution' is a terrible idea for all high school sports.
Please give me an example where I've shown any hate towards the players. And I don't think Scott's idea is the best solution, at all.

Do you think Hermantown fans don't root against other teams? Are you serious? Were Hermantown people all duckies and bunnies for STA, Breck, EGF, Alex, Greenway? You have got to be kidding me! You ever see the taunting and gloating on social media that comes from some Hawk parents?

None of the ire directed against Hermantown is hatred...it is KARMA!!!
Rails Hockey

Post by Rails Hockey »

elliott70 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:01 pm

No, it is what it is.

These are not MY numbers Elliott. I watched every one of these kids play for their former Associations. I know where they came from and exactly when they went there. Nobody ever said they didn’t play youth there. If you open enroll or transfer for Hockey does it matter when you went? They were great players with a lot of talent then and they’re great players now. It might be the only Association in the State where parents can send their kids at any age and be guaranteed they will play in the State Tournament all three years of High School. You can defend Hermantown all you want but don’t imply that I don’t know what I’m talking about. My example of five kids was just about one game and the scoring in that game. There are 11 total. 5 from Proctor, 3 from Denfeld, 1 from Cloquet and both Goalies from East. Would you like me to list their numbers and where they came from? Will that convince you that they aren’t MY numbers?
Last edited by Rails Hockey on Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
StanleyCup55

Post by StanleyCup55 »

The kids will be fine. They‘re growing up in the most affluent part of the Duluth metro and they have the privilege to play hockey. No one is bashing the kids. I will 100% be rooting AGAINST Hermantown at state. I hope they don’t score a single goal somehow
Rails Hockey

Post by Rails Hockey »

elliott70 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:08 pm
East Grand Forks 12
Warroad 9

Alexandria 8
Northfield 10

Orono 9
Hibbing 6
Detroit Lakes 2

Delano 5
Rock Ridge 4
Hermantown 15

My arguments are simple:
“Stop hating on the kids.” That’s another popular deflection strategy to avoid challenging the facts. Same as questioning Scott’s motives. Same as saying “they’ve played together since Youth.” You’ve now hit the trifecta. Nobody has ever remotely said anything that could be construed as hate for kids and you know that. Not one of these kids wanted to leave their friends and schools. They did what their Parents wanted.

And you have a nephew that used to play for Hermantown. He’s graduated now, but you would think someone might mention that when they say they “don’t a have a relative playing for Hermantown.”
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

"And you have a nephew that used to play for Hermantown. He’s graduated now, but you would think someone might mention that when they say they “don’t a have a relative playing for Hermantown."

That's common knowledge or should be to anyone that reads this.
But old news as he is out of college now.
His parents no longer live in Hermantown.

So, no, I don't have any relatives playing for Hermantown except maybe a second cousin, mite but I also have relatives elsewhere int he Duluth area.

And again, the argument is should A level only play A level.

Pionk is wrong and if you think that will solve 'the problem' you are wrong.

And if you think it is fine for high schoolers to get booed you are wrong again.

And by you, I mean generally speaking about all people.

:D

Remember, it is just a game.
rainier2

Post by rainier2 »

elliott70 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:13 pm "And you have a nephew that used to play for Hermantown. He’s graduated now, but you would think someone might mention that when they say they “don’t a have a relative playing for Hermantown."

That's common knowledge or should be to anyone that reads this.
But old news as he is out of college now.
His parents no longer live in Hermantown.

So, no, I don't have any relatives playing for Hermantown except maybe a second cousin, mite but I also have relatives elsewhere int he Duluth area.

And again, the argument is should A level only play A level.

Pionk is wrong and if you think that will solve 'the problem' you are wrong.

And if you think it is fine for high schoolers to get booed you are wrong again.

And by you, I mean generally speaking about all people.

:D

Remember, it is just a game.
As luck would have it, I was off today, and with the recent Pionk/Hermantown dust up combined with HS playoffs underway, I spent time this morning sipping coffee and perusing some of the old posts on this thread.

Know what I saw, Elliot? I saw you making the same "what transfer?", "name them", "who are these open enrollee?" posts, and just as you're doing now, you ignore the detailed, factual answers given and deflect off into unrelated territory, usually with you ending with some self-righteous admonishment us bad people should heed.

But, more importantly, know what I DIDN'T see you posting? I didn't see you telling people to stop hating on kids when Hermantown (and other) posters were repeatedly calling other 7A programs "crappy", "weak", and "trash". How do you think those posts made the players from Proctor, Hibbing, Greenway, Denfeld, Virginia, I-Falls, etc. feel? Why did you never step in and help point out 7A was producing multiple top ten A teams every year? Or that Hermantown was beating the AA champ every year, so it wasn't that 7A teams were crap, it was that Hermantown had become a AA-level team? Why are Hermantown players only worthy of your defense?

I saw NONE of this from you, so forgive me if I find your recent "won't somebody think of the children?" wailings as hollow as a Hermantown trophy.

Thanks for all you have done and continue to do for youth hockey in MN, but all I can say is that if science can ever find a way to harness your sense of self-righteousness, then the world's energy problems will be solved. :D