Vikings vs. Packers-Week 4

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

dangla.

Vikings vs. Packers-Week 4

Post by dangla. »

i hope farve doesnt toss up his 421 at the dome. i no it will happen thou. we could win this one maybe
pacman

Post by pacman »

well, its a given Farve will throw up 421, now with that being said, Farve is known throughout his career to horrible at the Dome, and Green Bay's Running Game is non existent, while the Vikings having the #1 run D in the League, if Farve is playing like he has throughout his career at the Dome, i think the pack will be in trouble, The vikings need Holcomb to step up, he had a free pass for last weeks game being that he hadnt started a game since early 05, now, we have Taylor back so it looks like the Load will be off of AP's shoulders, Richardson is back, still no Jackson, WR, its Ferguson's chance to have a big game against his former team, this game will depend on the Vikings Pass Defense, Sharper, Doss, Winfied, Griffin, McCauley, Tank Williams, will have to step up and make plays, with that being said i will make this prediction

Minnesota Vikings: 21
Green Bay Packers: 17

Vikings Get 2 Rushing TD's from AP and a pass TD from Ferguson.
sachishi4

Post by sachishi4 »

packers-24
vikings-10
boblee

post 8331

Post by boblee »

Packers 31
Vikings 13
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

In honor of our fantastic Vikes team..and the pain that's involved when it appears that the Pack is about to taint our great state at the dome....I am going to watch some hockey instead...Prediction Garbage Green 28-Purple Pain 17 thanks to the D line we stay within 13...
Geez I hate that!!!!!

8)

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< <<<<<D backs
dangla.

Post by dangla. »

i like to see gophers and vikings going with there throwbacks
boblee

post 8332

Post by boblee »

dangla. wrote:i like to see gophers and vikings going with there throwbacks
Yeah. It's helping. :roll:
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

6657 posts! WOW!!!

So how's school and where?

Classes must be easy.
nikebauer_07

Post by nikebauer_07 »

congrats to brett and the pack!!

i'm sure there must be some excuse why the vikes lost..
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

elliott70 wrote:6657 posts! WOW!!!

So how's school and where?

Classes must be easy.
It's in North Dakota so any courses pertaining to trees won't be found on the curriculum. Image

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
boblee

post 8334

Post by boblee »

There are also no hills.
pacman

Post by pacman »

That was a good game going down to the wire, you can make the case that the Vikings were basically robbed of possibly a tie and Overtime on that last pick by holcomb, it was clear that wade or whoever the intended wr was, was clearly being interfered with, but hey life goes on, bye week next week, T Jack comes back the following week, maybe the vikings can get back in the win column.
George Blanda

Post by George Blanda »

pacman wrote:That was a good game going down to the wire, you can make the case that the Vikings were basically robbed of possibly a tie and Overtime on that last pick by holcomb, it was clear that wade or whoever the intended wr was, was clearly being interfered with, but hey life goes on, bye week next week, T Jack comes back the following week, maybe the vikings can get back in the win column.
:lol: Good one!!

Maybe when the Vikings get 100 rushing yards out of a guy in the first half (well, pretty much first quarter) they should keep giving him the ball.
"they are LAME" -darkdemon on SJU hockey
Can't Never Tried

George Blanda wrote:
pacman wrote:That was a good game going down to the wire, you can make the case that the Vikings were basically robbed of possibly a tie and Overtime on that last pick by holcomb, it was clear that wade or whoever the intended wr was, was clearly being interfered with, but hey life goes on, bye week next week, T Jack comes back the following week, maybe the vikings can get back in the win column.
:lol: Good one!!

Maybe when the Vikings get 100 rushing yards out of a guy in the first half (well, pretty much first quarter) they should keep giving him the ball.
It's the SYSTEM!! :lol:

8)
Can't Never Tried

One other thing on the Vikes.
Is it just me or does it seem like someone is always getting some kind of record when they're playing against the Vikes or is just MN teams in general.

Favre yesterday what was it 2 ? most TD passes and most attempts.

Not sure where to find a good source that shows em all but it seems to me there is quite a few...

8)
packerboy

Post by packerboy »

I did not watch one play of the game. Went fishing....in the rain. Didnt catch a thing.

Id still say my day was better spent than anyone who watched these clowns.

Turn them off. Dont renew your season tickets.

Get outside and play fall golf, fish, go for a walk or rake leaves. Anything.

Seriously, I think I will put together an NFL football team and charge people $75 for a ticket . I wont bother to include a QB for my team nor will I care about WR. I will get a very skilled RB but when we need him, he wil be on the bench.

I will just put a team on the field and everybody will watch no matter what. I wont have to win a championship ever and if I go 30 years without a Super Bowl, nonone will even mention it.

Some incentive to win. Turn them off.

I remember the strike teams, they had more skilled players at WR and QB than this one.
Can't Never Tried

I watched hockey instead...good decision.

Sitting in the rain fishing or watching the Vikes either way you end up sick!

I can't believe you didn't catch anything....this time of year it's easy to catch em.

8)
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

Can't Never Tried wrote: I can't believe you didn't catch anything....this time of year it's easy to catch em.

8)
Even on the youth board. :lol:

I watched golf.
The only soft spot I see is the one between my legs
Can't Never Tried

Neutron 14 wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote: I can't believe you didn't catch anything....this time of year it's easy to catch em.

8)
Even on the youth board. :lol:

I watched golf.
Gotta throw the little ones back...someday they'll be keepers :D

8)
Irishmans Shanty

Post by Irishmans Shanty »

The Vikings are showing that they can go toe to toe with the Bears in the Central Division Standings.
Can't Never Tried

Irishmans Shanty wrote:The Vikings are showing that they can go toe to toe with the Bears in the Central Division Standings.
:lol: :lol:
OH Boy!! they are really close... we actually gave up fewer points then they did.

I'm going out to get my tickets :roll:

Next week will be their best week yet for the fans :D

8)
Irishmans Shanty

Post by Irishmans Shanty »

packerboy wrote:I did not watch one play of the game.
I couldn't even if I wanted to. To the NFL, the Vikings are a rotting corpse only to be broadcasted in the markets of the two teams involved. Even Detroit now trumps the Vikings in midwestern neutral markets.

The other day I heard a conversation about "coaches on the hotseat". Childress never entered the conversation, they're so off the radar that a drowning coach can't even spark interest.
Govs93

Post by Govs93 »

Irishmans Shanty wrote:
packerboy wrote:I did not watch one play of the game.
I couldn't even if I wanted to. To the NFL, the Vikings are a rotting corpse
I'm not a conspiracy threorist, but I'm starting to wonder about this a little. Zygi says the right things, but they hired a substandard coach, have no QB, no RB, remain well below the salary cap for the 2nd consecutive year... and the L.A. market remains without a team.

I ain't sayin'... I'm just sayin'.
Can't Never Tried

Govs93 wrote: no RB
Huh? they do have a RB (#5 in the league) they just don't quite grasp what and when to use him, I think they think he's like a pitcher in B-ball... can only go so long then save him for next game :roll:

8)
Govs93

Post by Govs93 »

Can't Never Tried wrote:
Govs93 wrote: no RB
Huh? they do have a RB (#5 in the league) they just don't quite grasp what and when to use him, I think they think he's like a pitcher in B-ball... can only go so long then save him for next game :roll:

8)
Whoops. Typo! Meant WR.

:oops: