Surprise! It's Blake vs. Breck for Section 2A...

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

schwang17

Surprise! It's Blake vs. Breck for Section 2A...

Post by schwang17 »

Thoughts and analysis. Who ya got?

I got these guys^^^^^^^^^ repeating, 3-2 in a thriller...
minnesotahockeyfan

Post by minnesotahockeyfan »

another private in the "A" state tourney

boring...

next...
K Dope

Don't touch my Privates

Post by K Dope »

Who has the best recruiter?
Jacketfan06

Post by Jacketfan06 »

Breck wins
*Carolina Hurricanes 2006 Stanley Cup Champions*
deacon

Post by deacon »

Poor Imitation wrote:another private in the "A" state tourney

boring...

next...
why even respond to thread if you are going to write this crap?

I got Breck, its a no lose situation with two private schoools....
cuda701

blake vs. breck

Post by cuda701 »

I'll go with the Blake....4-2.

Go BLAKE!!! :D
BranchesMagnum

Post by BranchesMagnum »

As a former Orono player, I say go breck.
I personally don't want to see Brad Ryan back at state.
Hate that guy!
Go breck. B.R. sucks!
minnesotahockey23

Post by minnesotahockey23 »

hmm, even though breck just beat us out on tuesday, i still want them to beat blake.

so, hopefully breck will win!
Goldy23

Post by Goldy23 »

All the makings for a classic matchup. Arch rivals, #1 and #2 seeds, Parade, split in the regular season, playing for the opportunity to win it all at the X....

Breck has the edge on speed, depth and are the hottest team in the section.
Blake has the edge on size and maturity as well as having the best player on the ice in Birkholz.

If Breck can contain Birk and make him pay for all that cherry pickin' he does, the Mustangs should prevail, as they are overall the more talented team. And most importantly, they have the better and hotter goaile. Neither of the two previous meetings have been close with each dominating one game. I look for this one to be the same with Breck coming out on top. 5-2.

Parade will be rockin' tonight! Good luck boys!
MNsGreatest#2

Post by MNsGreatest#2 »

I will be at this game tonight, ad am excited. Breck pulled off the first game with a 5-1 victory. In the second match you could say Breck came out a little flat footed and lost 6-1. After watching the semi's earlier this week, Breck was the better team. Not just because of the scores of the two games, but because of the game the Stangs brought to the rink.

Ill take Mustangs 5 Bears 3
Goldy23

Post by Goldy23 »

MNsGreatest#2 wrote:I will be at this game tonight, ad am excited. Breck pulled off the first game with a 5-1 victory. In the second match you could say Breck came out a little flat footed and lost 6-1. After watching the semi's earlier this week, Breck was the better team. Not just because of the scores of the two games, but because of the game the Stangs brought to the rink.

Hey Great#2,

While agree with your prediction, you are a little off on your history. Breck lost the first game 5-1 and they were horribly flat (their last loss), and took it to the Bears in the second game 4-1. Mustangs are on a seven game winning streak and are 10-1 in the past 11 games.

Go Mustangs!
iwatchalotofhockey

Listen in tonight and find out who comes out on top

Post by iwatchalotofhockey »

Listen in tonight as MSBN will cover this game live on our network. We would like to get your e-mails and feedback who you are cheering for and where you are listening from as well.

Please feel free to contact the broadcaster during the game to give us a shout out on your thoughts of the game and in general about this years sectionals and state tourney play. There is an area to contact broadcaster. We will try to get through as many e-mails as possible.

www.mnsportsnetwork.com

Thanks for listening and enjoy the game whoever you may be cheering for tonight!
GoGoGophers

Post by GoGoGophers »

K Dope Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:56 am Post subject: Don't touch my Privates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That will play a key component. Are there any foreigners playing. Like Slovaks or Finns. :lol:

I got Blake 3-1
ottwcrzy

Post by ottwcrzy »

[quote="GoGoGophers"]K Dope Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:56 am Post subject: Don't touch my Privates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That will play a key component. Are there any foreigners playing. Like Slovaks or Finns. :lol:

I got Blake 3-1[/quote]

haha, no, Breck is 100% American this year...

If Breck plays well, they will win. If Breck plays flat as they did during the first game between these two teams, they will lose. Bottomline, the ball is in Breck's court, they are the more talented team as has been said before, and if they play well, they will be going to state. Either way it is going to be one great game at Parade.
MNsGreatest#2

Post by MNsGreatest#2 »

Goldy23 wrote:
MNsGreatest#2 wrote:I will be at this game tonight, ad am excited. Breck pulled off the first game with a 5-1 victory. In the second match you could say Breck came out a little flat footed and lost 6-1. After watching the semi's earlier this week, Breck was the better team. Not just because of the scores of the two games, but because of the game the Stangs brought to the rink.

Hey Great#2,

While agree with your prediction, you are a little off on your history. Breck lost the first game 5-1 and they were horribly flat (their last loss), and took it to the Bears in the second game 4-1. Mustangs are on a seven game winning streak and are 10-1 in the past 11 games.

Go Mustangs!
Not so sure thats correct. I was at their last game, and unless my eyes were mistaken, it was 6-1 Bears.
pondyplayer93

Post by pondyplayer93 »

didnt blake almost lose to holy family?

blake 4-3
cuda701

Post by cuda701 »

pondyplayer93 wrote:didnt blake almost lose to holy family?

blake 4-3
Currently 2-0 - 2nd period?
cuda701

Re: blake vs. breck

Post by cuda701 »

cuda701 wrote:I'll go with the Blake....4-2.

Go BLAKE!!! :D
Ok........I was 1 goal short :roll:

Blake wins 5-2.......... :D
schwang17

Post by schwang17 »

:D

Congrats to the Bears!
Papa Bergundy

Post by Papa Bergundy »

Congrats to the Bears. I think they proved they were the better team tonight, goaltending was great for the bears.
Stay Classy, Minnesota.
falcons30

Blake goes to State.....again

Post by falcons30 »

Congrats to Blake!!! Johnson had a great game in nets! Good luck Bears!!

Oh yeah..... Brad Ryan goes to state while the Orono parents get to watch him from the comfort of their home theaters.
:lol:
Walter Sojack

Post by Walter Sojack »

Blake outplayed Breck the whole game - despite questionable refereeing. That isn't to say that Breck played a poor game; each team played their heart out and it was a pleasure to watch.
I'm excited to see Blake in the tourney for the 3rd consecutive year. And this time, look out because when the bears are clicking they are a dangerous team.
I'm finishing my coffee
winger91

Re: Don't touch my Privates

Post by winger91 »

K Dope wrote:Who has the best recruiter?
Every school. Including the pub's.
Shut up and play!