93 summer teams

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

eagle11

93 summer teams

Post by eagle11 »

What are some of the best 93 summer teams
topshelf3

Post by topshelf3 »

Team Easton - should be a good one. Buddy of mine showed me roster and it looks like it it stacked primarily with core talent from old 93 predators and some upgrades from Shattuck, Edina, and FIRE.
BigD93

Post by BigD93 »

there are two easton teams

team synergey

and

team stealth
topshelf3

Post by topshelf3 »

I was referring to Easton Stealth not Synergy (haven't seen that list)
BigD93

Post by BigD93 »

team synergy is the minnesota stars
Doglover

Post by Doglover »

1993 Blades
goep

Post by goep »

topshelf3 wrote:Team Easton - should be a good one. Buddy of mine showed me roster and it looks like it it stacked primarily with core talent from old 93 predators and some upgrades from Shattuck, Edina, and FIRE.
They are BRUTAL. They have some kids who have never one a big game in their life, and some no names. Good coach.
topshelf3

Post by topshelf3 »

goep,

sorry you didn't make the team or get invited...:)

You may want to begin practicing rather than making disparaging, immature, and clearly uninformed comments on this Board...

Maybe you will get invited next year if you work hard enough...
goep

Post by goep »

topshelf3 wrote:goep,

sorry you didn't make the team or get invited...:)

You may want to begin practicing rather than making disparaging, immature, and clearly uninformed comments on this Board...

Maybe you will get invited next year if you work hard enough...
Don't judge others by the way you deal with issues. STOP promoting your kids team. If he is good he will noticed, but don't change the facts. The Fire lost to a 94aaa team from Milwaukee. They are not even in the same league as EDEN PRAIRIE. What is so uninformed about that?
topshelf3

Post by topshelf3 »

GOEP,

Speaking of the facts... we were talking about Shattuck and the FIRE and not focussed on EP. My kid is ON the Shattuck team so you are all wet again... Stop spreading junk on the Board...
goep

Post by goep »

topshelf3 wrote:GOEP,

Speaking of the facts... we were talking about Shattuck and the FIRE and not focussed on EP. My kid is ON the Shattuck team so you are all wet again... Stop spreading junk on the Board...
I think you play on the Fire & your from Minnetonka ( just look at your posts). But nice try blaming me for being uninformed. GO EP!
topshelf3

Post by topshelf3 »

you obviously can't read so you might as well sign off...:)
goep

Post by goep »

topshelf3 wrote:you obviously can't read so you might as well sign off...:)
I'm back. Read my challenge on District 6 thread. BYE>
just the facts

Be Nice

Post by just the facts »

Gentlemen,

You guys need to be a little nicer to each other. Truth be told there is only 1 player on Team Easton from the Fire. I have seen a lot of teams in my time and I think this team will compete with the Blades. You boys have a nice day! :D
goep

Re: Be Nice

Post by goep »

just the facts wrote:Gentlemen,

You guys need to be a little nicer to each other. Truth be told there is only 1 player on Team Easton from the Fire. I have seen a lot of teams in my time and I think this team will compete with the Blades. You boys have a nice day!
I agree with you we need to be nicer. I will also add that honesty would be a great starting point. Thank you for your post.
thenumber4

Post by thenumber4 »

goep, could you please name one kid on that team who hasnt been in a "big game"?
pucker15

Post by pucker15 »

what is the roster for this team easton? cause the blades are pretty stacked, they have pretty much the same team from last summer plus a few more great players
goep

Post by goep »

thenumber4 wrote:goep, could you please name one kid on that team who hasnt been in a "big game"?
Name 2 that have one a state title. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
chillout

Post by chillout »

goep wrote:
thenumber4 wrote:goep, could you please name one kid on that team who hasnt been in a "big game"?
Well I can name one person who doesn't even know the correct "won" to use when they post:

goep.

:D
goep

Post by goep »

chillout wrote:
goep wrote:
Well I can name one person who doesn't even know the correct "won" to use when they post:

goep.

:D
I thought parents shouldn't be on this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
chillout

Post by chillout »

Haha? That was really funny? :roll:

(cricket noise)

Good one...
goep

Post by goep »

chillout wrote:Haha? That was really funny? :roll:

(cricket noise)

Good one...
No,No No.... That cricket noise bit. Now thats funny & original. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
thenumber4

Post by thenumber4 »

the blades are only doing one tournament which is the prospects. There are also some kids on the Easton team playing with them for that tournament.
hockeyman95

Post by hockeyman95 »

does anyone know the lightning roster
rbkhckyplaya

Post by rbkhckyplaya »

they are only doing one tourney? i thought they go to chicago like 5 times every summer to play the same couple teams every time...?