Rochester Tournament

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Who will win the rochester tournament?

Forest Lake
4%
Rochester
No votes
Rosemount
7%
Albert Lea
4%
Burnsville
33%
White Bear Lake
48%
Champlin Park
4%

Total votes: 27

boucher19

Rochester Tournament

Post by boucher19 »

Who will win it all?
SEMNHOCKEYFAN

Post by SEMNHOCKEYFAN »

When is it?
boucher19

Post by boucher19 »

december 19th and 20th
SEMNHOCKEYFAN

Post by SEMNHOCKEYFAN »

Cool......Can i get a link are somthing to the brackets?
freighttrain

Post by freighttrain »

you can find it on Rochesters website under tournaments.
mphockey20

Post by mphockey20 »

BURNSVILLE
jvail19

Post by jvail19 »

thanks to everybody who said Burnsville wouldnt win because we didnt even have to try and still won
B Dubs

Post by B Dubs »

someone told me white bear vs burnsville was terrrible game. wb played really awful and was still playing a long with burnsville. is this true?
Brock Lee

Post by Brock Lee »

Even if they didnt click during that game, trust me, when we've played them in the past, when they click... its over
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

its true the burnsville game must have been a fluke cuz they are returning almost all of their guys from last year's team and they were dominant. They totally outplayed us both times last year and the only reasons we beat them both times is cuz our goalie was on fire both games, stopping like 40 shots each game, and we capitalized on the 2 or 3 mistakes they made. They will bounce back and have a very strong this year and I am looking forward to seeing them play on sunday evening in Coon Rapids in late March!!
bvilleslilbigman

Post by bvilleslilbigman »

Mermaid Man wrote:its true the burnsville game must have been a fluke cuz they are returning almost all of their guys from last year's team and they were dominant. They totally outplayed us both times last year and the only reasons we beat them both times is cuz our goalie was on fire both games, stopping like 40 shots each game, and we capitalized on the 2 or 3 mistakes they made. They will bounce back and have a very strong this year and I am looking forward to seeing them play on sunday evening in Coon Rapids in late March!!
dude you act like bville is not good at all but we have alot of good sophmores on our team this year and dont have any crappy kids. we have a U 16 this unlike last year and we still beat you last year
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

bvilleslilbigman wrote:
Mermaid Man wrote:its true the burnsville game must have been a fluke cuz they are returning almost all of their guys from last year's team and they were dominant. They totally outplayed us both times last year and the only reasons we beat them both times is cuz our goalie was on fire both games, stopping like 40 shots each game, and we capitalized on the 2 or 3 mistakes they made. They will bounce back and have a very strong this year and I am looking forward to seeing them play on sunday evening in Coon Rapids in late March!!
dude you act like bville is not good at all but we have alot of good sophmores on our team this year and dont have any crappy kids. we have a U 16 this unlike last year and we still beat you last year
Who gives a crap about last year. Just bring it this year!!!