Breck vs Orono

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who do you WANT to win?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 am

Breck
28%
Orono
72%

Total votes: 18

hockeyrocks

Breck vs Orono

Post by hockeyrocks »

TOP TEN REASONS ORONO WILL WIN

10. Orono has nothing to lose with Breck being the favorite and 2 time defending State Champs.
9. Breck has already given up 3 times more goals than they did in last year’s 3 section games
8. Unless you’re a Breck student, alum, or parent EVERYONE wants to see an Breck Lose!
7. The Mustangs have scored 3 less goals per game than they did in last year’s sections
6. Orono has more impact Seniors that don’t want to let their season end.
5. Breck coach knows if he loses tonight, his regime may not out-last Moammar Gadhafi's
4. Mustangs will implode with stupid penalties as they have in all big games this year
3. Today’s big market gain is more important to these cakeaters than another trip to the Xcel
2. Breck may have more talent, but Ross Luedtke is the best player on the ice and he won’t dissapoint
1. "DAAADDDEEESSS MUUUUNEEE" chant never gets old!!!
brandy38

Re: Breck vs Orono

Post by brandy38 »

hockeyrocks wrote:TOP TEN REASONS ORONO WILL WIN

The Orono students might as well chant that at themselves for what its worth. Plenty of palaces to go around in that school district.
fivehole628

Re: Breck vs Orono

Post by fivehole628 »

brandy38 wrote:
hockeyrocks wrote:TOP TEN REASONS ORONO WILL WIN

The Orono students might as well chant that at themselves for what its worth. Plenty of palaces to go around in that school district.
Although I'm cheering for Orono because of the private school thing, "hockeyrocks" just made a mockery of his own town. Every Orono parent has just as much money as the Breck parents. Almost a fourth of the Breck team is from the Orono School District. So cross off number 3 and 1, then you'll have the top 8 reasons Orono will win. :wink:
GordonBombay99

Post by GordonBombay99 »

I cant see Orono piling off the upset, Breck goes to state.....again.
hockeyrocks

Post by hockeyrocks »

Yeah and I'll bet Blake felt the same way......... Orono 5 Breck 3
cdhockey6

Post by cdhockey6 »

Oh always looking for a way to take a shot at breck. As a proud Breck alum and former player at BOTH schools I am looking forward to a good game. Breck does pull A LOT from Orono. You may as well run an express route from Orono to Breck for all the kids from this area that go there. Although, over the years, Breck has not pulled an exorbitant amount of hockey players from the area, just students. It will be an interesting one that is for sure.
shyt

Post by shyt »

breck wins 4-3 2ot