Jake Johnson Duluth Denfeld

hawkeyes100

Jake Johnson Duluth Denfeld

Post by hawkeyes100 »

I've heard rumor that Jake Johnson has an offer to play at Shattuck. Is this true or will he still be at Denfeld. I was also told that the Denfeld program lost 8 to 10 players any idea if they have any talent coming up? Is Rob Bordson playing for Marshall this year and not at Denfeld? <p></p><i></i>
puckhead89

Re: Jake Johnson Duluth Denfeld

Post by puckhead89 »

Under the Shattuck post it mentions Jake going there but no idea if that is true or false. Someone in the know? If so, a loss for DD but a gain for Shattuck. <p></p><i></i>
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

The Shattuck thread mentions 'Jack' Johnson, not 'Jake'.<br><br>And I cannot swear to it, but I am fairly sure Jake is in school in Duluth.<br><br>After this year he may be off to someother hockey world. <p></p><i></i>
hawkeyes100

Post by hawkeyes100 »

Thanks for the info. Any other news on the High School teams in Duluth? Central, Denfeld, East, Marshall. (mostly on Central and Denfeld).As for Jake Johnson anyone interested in watching a div 1 player should watch this kid. Jake is one of a kind and has a future ahead of him in hockey(Pro). <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... eyes100</A> at: 9/15/05 9:47 am<br></i>
puckhead89

Re: Elliot70-Jake Johnson Duluth Denfeld

Post by puckhead89 »

Whoops...sorry for the misread on the Shattuck Post. Nonetheless, Shattuck would be fortunate to nab him. <p></p><i></i>
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

<br>Good kid, good hockey player.<br>Bright future. <p></p><i></i>
MNIceDogsAAAHockey

Post by MNIceDogsAAAHockey »

Maybe i can Clear some of this up for everyone. I have been Jake Johnson AAA Hockey Coach for the past 3yrs. Jake will be skating for Duluth Denfeld this winter. I just spoke with his Parents about 1 hr ago via e mail. 9/15/05 So the rumors of him heading down to Shattuck are FALSE.<br><br>Thank You<br>Coach MN Ice Dogs AAA 89s <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... AHockey</A> at: 9/24/05 1:44 pm<br></i>
hawkeyes100

Post by hawkeyes100 »

Thanks for the clear up. Jake Johnson will be the stand out on that team. Glad to see him play at Denfeld. One last question to anybody out there. This Rob Bordson I dont recall much of him being a star last year. Why did he transfer to Marshall. State Tourney? Or maybe he feels he can play division 3 hockey?? Whats the story. Not to be mean to Rob he did offer alot to Denfeld Hockey all around. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... eyes100</A> at: 9/15/05 8:15 pm<br></i>
frozen

Jake Johnson's cousin

Post by frozen »

another person to watch for is jake's cousin from hermantown Drew LeBlanc. He had 26 points as a freshman last year for Hermantown. Great kid, lots of potential <p></p><i></i>
Thehockeyplaya

ROB

Post by Thehockeyplaya »

I saw in the latest Lets Play Hockey next to robs name they had the school listed as DM and not DD is it a mis print or is it true?? <p></p><i></i>
war hock

Re: ROB

Post by war hock »

its true <p></p><i></i>