Section 7 website needs HELP!! lets go people

Hockeyfanatic23

Section 7 website needs HELP!! lets go people

Post by Hockeyfanatic23 »

They got 3 hours to raise like 200 bucks or sumthing like that and if you guys could maybe give a small donation to them it would be very helpful. Its a non profit website out there to benefit the kids in the section. Even if your not a big fan of this section it would be more then helpful if you could help out. I know theres a lot of section 7 fans out there so lets hear from you. the website is <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.section7hockey.com/">www.sec ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
PuckRanger

Re: Section 7 website needs HELP!! lets go people

Post by PuckRanger »

Actually we needed to raise around $650 total in donations and advertising sales by that date, and we only got about $420. However, we were given an extension until 7PM on Monday, Nov. 14. We still need another $165 as of Saturday morning on Nov. 12. <p></p><i></i>
PuckRanger

Re: Section 7 website needs HELP!! lets go people

Post by PuckRanger »

Just an update... We're in the clear for now!<br><br>We met our immediate need for donations on Sunday evening. (We sincerely thank those that have contributed!)<br><br>Keep in mind we will still have ongoing expenses, so those of you who have not contributed, we can still use your help! Hopefully we can get ahead and stay ahead so we don't have to muck up forums such as this with these types of threads. <p></p><i></i>