Moorhead vs. Centennial

STATEofHKY

Moorhead vs. Centennial

Post by STATEofHKY »

This is the game we have all been waiting for. Any predictions on this game? I am going to go with the underdog Spuds on this one. I will predict 3-2. Centennial is going to come out to defensive just like in the AHA game. Moorhead will punce on them with a heavy offense and get up 2-0. Then Moorhead will choke and let Cougars tie it up. Moorhead will win in OT.<br><br>Any other predictions? <p></p><i></i>
Double Deuce

State Championship

Post by Double Deuce »

This one is up for grabs. So hard to pick the winner here! But with Centennial losing Flynn for the game, it will be closer than I would have picked a few hours ago before finding out about the shoulder injury. Centennial 3 Moorhead 2! <p></p><i></i>
mrhockey05

Re: State Championship

Post by mrhockey05 »

yea should be a great game..... i guess i didnt catch it, which flynn got hurt ?<br> <p></p><i></i>
scheids316

Score

Post by scheids316 »

Moorhead - 3<br>Centennial - 2<br><br>Double OT<br><br>Go Spuds! <p></p><i></i>
CoachGuy

Re: Score

Post by CoachGuy »

Centennial wins 5-3 <p></p><i></i>
Chris J

Re: Moorhead vs. Centennial

Post by Chris J »

Totally an uneducated hunch...Moorhead. But man, it looks to be SO close; I hope the game is as close as it seems difficult to pick. <p></p><i></i>
fstop95

Flynn

Post by fstop95 »

It was Ryan #12 who is out for tonight's game. Tough break but I say it motivates the Cougars even more and they come up with a 3-1 victory. Stutz is stepping up bigtime, and Moorhead's goalie is still trying to figure out what happened last night with the late goals. <p></p><i></i>
puckstopper 30

MOORHEAD/CENTENNIAL

Post by puckstopper 30 »

MOORHEADS GOALIES LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE FIGHTING THE PUCK, STUTZ IS HAVING FUN. I LIKE CENTENNIAL BY 4-1. <p></p><i></i>
formercentgoalie

cent wins

Post by formercentgoalie »

After sitting in the Wayzata student section last night, I am going to have to say Centennial wins...they actually stepped up last night and started throwing their bodies around. Look for more of that against the Spuds. <br><br>Nice little anecdotes... <br><br>In the 2nd period last night, Stutz turned around during a break in the action...looked up at the Wayz student section, winked, and smiled....then he came back to stone that kid on the break away. It was sweet because they were talking about his hair all night (apparently Wayz's never heard of "hockey hair", Stutz'll get it cut next week)<br><br>Also, why the heck would a student section chant "section champs" at the state tourney? That's just moronic. Everyone there is section champs! Props to the Wayz s.s. last night for some brilliance.<br><br>Centennial's just on a role here, everyone knows Stutz is playing the best hockey of his life. Even without Flynn, this team will get it done...that 2nd (maybe 3rd?) line of Montgomery, Vermuelen, and (I forgot the other name) was just solid, as was the first line (obviously).. Cent. has the depth to pull this off.<br><br>3-1 Cent. (just like the last time!) <p></p><i></i>
STATEofHKY

Moorhead Depth

Post by STATEofHKY »

I think you are all forgetting about Moorhead's depth. Moorhead has just as much depth as Centennial. Ex. Becker, Deutz, Gifford, Vandy, Clukey, Loose, Johnson, Barta and the big two LEE and AMMERMAN....this game will be a lot closer than some of you think. Right down to the wire! <p></p><i></i>
benc14

state champs

Post by benc14 »

both teams will have a chance to win there first title ever, which i like to see. I really would rather see moorhead win this one. go spuds <p></p><i></i>
PASH2

Re: state champs

Post by PASH2 »

Moorheads Defense has been shakey giving um 3 goals in each of there first 2 games. Im looking for Centennial scoring at least 3. Maybe 3-2 or 3-1 Centennial. <p></p><i></i>
PASH2

Post by PASH2 »

Sorry for the spelling errors. <p></p><i></i>
StarsFan

Championship

Post by StarsFan »

3-1, Empty Net. Anyone's guess who. <p></p><i></i>
oletimer

Moorhead Wins

Post by oletimer »

Moorhead will take this 3-1 <p></p><i></i>
peepz420

Stud Spuds

Post by peepz420 »

Ammerman, Becker, Duetz, Gifford, Lee, and the rest of the team. Big game tonight, all of these guys have been there before and MHD is due. I'm calling it the rumble in the "X" tonight. Anything can happen, GO SPUDS!!! This could go down as one of the best in recent years. Tons of talent on both sides. Best of luck to Cenn. May the best team win. <p></p><i></i>
wcha fan

Post by wcha fan »

I think Moorhead will want it worse than cent. 2-1<br><br>It will be the game we are expecting to see.<br> <p></p><i></i>
yeahcougs02

Post by yeahcougs02 »

Centennial will win. Ok. Good <p></p><i></i>
Hillfan

Centennial/Moorhead

Post by Hillfan »

Centennial will win this one 3-1 with an empty netter. Very close game, shots being even. <p></p><i></i>
grman45

PerFect

Post by grman45 »

This is how it should be, #1 vs. #2 play for the state chamionship. This game will need overtime...4-3 final...who wins is anyones guess...gifford or gorowsky with the winner.... <p></p><i></i>
hockeypuck02

perfect

Post by hockeypuck02 »

I agree. I am actually hoping for overtime tonight. Top two teams in the state, it would be the perfect way to end the year. I am thinking 3-2 Centennial. <p></p><i></i>