Albert Lea Jr Gold B Tourney Scores

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

freighttrain

Albert Lea Jr Gold B Tourney Scores

Post by freighttrain »

East Tournament quaterfinals<br>Albert Lea (4) vs. NSP (2)<br>Cottage Grove (7) vs. Mitchell, SD (6)<br>IGH (6) vs Wessy Boys (0)<br>Anoka (5) vs Rochester-White (4)<br><br>East Tournament Semifinals<br>Cottage Grove (6) vs. Albert Lea (3)<br>IGH (5) vs. Anoka (2)<br><br>East Losers Bracket<br>NSP (3) vs. Mitchell (1)<br>Wessy (4) vs. Rochester-white (2)<br><br>East Tournament<br>Championship- IGH (3) vs. Cottage Grove (2)<br>Third Place- Anoka (3) vs. Albest Lea (0)<br>Fifth Place- NSP (6) vs. Wessy Boys (0)<br>7th Plave- Rochester-White (7) vs. Mitchell (2)<br><br><br>West Tournament Quaterfinals<br>Rochester-Red (3) vs. Sioux Falls (1)<br>Rave (5) vs. Onalaska, WI (3)<br>SSP (5) vs. Burnsville (4)<br>White Bear Lake-Black (3) vs. Fox Valley, WI (2)<br><br>West Semifinals<br>Rochester-Red (4) vs. Rave (2)<br>SSP (3) vs. White Bear Lake-Black (1)<br><br>Losers Bracket<br>Sioux Falls (3) vs. Onalaska (2)<br>Fox Valley (7) vs. Burnsville (4)<br><br>West Tournament<br>Championship- Rochester-Red (4) vs. SSP (0)<br>3rd Place- Rave (5) vs. White Bear Lake-Black (0)<br>5th Place- Dont know final but Fox Valley was up 4-2<br>7th Place- Burnsville (7) vs. Onalaska (2)<br><br><br> <br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub33.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUser ... httrain</A> at: 1/19/04 10:52 pm<br></i>
RinkRat22

Albert Lea Tourney

Post by RinkRat22 »

You have it all right except that NSP beat Wessy's in the Consolation Champ game. I believe it was 6-0. Thanks for the update. <p></p><i></i>
freighttrain

Re: Albert Lea Tourney

Post by freighttrain »

Thanks for correcting me RinkRat. someone told me that Wessy won the game. <p></p><i></i>
sspwhitetrash

albert lea tourney

Post by sspwhitetrash »

i am one of the captains for ssp and i am still wondering how everyone thinks burnsville is such a great team. we beat them and we arent even the best team in D8. and for the record, there should be no way that #13 should ever play hockey again. actions like that are completely unaccepted and i hope he gets the appropriate actions taken against him. otherwise it was a very good tournament. good luck to everyone for the rest of the season! <p></p><i></i>
freighttrain

#13 for burnsville

Post by freighttrain »

I saw it happened along with about 6 of my players and you don't hit a ref. Plus i believe someone got it on camera because i saw a guy with a camcorder near the the whole thing. <p></p><i></i>
RAVECOWBOY

Rave

Post by RAVECOWBOY »

wow that burnsville team is really causing a lot of embarassment for Jr. Gold hockey. On a side note, rave is a team to look out for! They are now completely healthy and looking to move up in state rankings. It's funny how many of those burnsville kids wanted to play for rave. Its good to know that convicts did not play for rave and decided burnsville would be good! <p></p><i></i>
RinkRat22

RAVE COWGIRL

Post by RinkRat22 »

I think you covered that in your other 8 replies. <p></p><i></i>
BVILLEJRGOLD

Rave

Post by BVILLEJRGOLD »

First of all let's get this straight Cowboy. Those players came to Burnsville because they did not want to play for Rave. They played for Rave last year and had enough. Second of all, let's not put the whole team under the term convict. We had ONE player get out of line and he is being dealt with. <br>WhiteTrash, I hope we meet up in the playoffs. <br>Cowgirl, ask you coach if he would want to set up a scrimmage, my players are begging me to play you guys. See what he thinks.<br>BVILLE <p></p><i></i>
MNHockeyObserver

Rave/Bville

Post by MNHockeyObserver »

Let me know when that scrimmage gets set up . . . I'll even pay admission! <p></p><i></i>
RAVECOWBOY

Bville

Post by RAVECOWBOY »

Settle down buddy, ohh and real catchy cowgirl spin on my name! So you want to scrimage i see well i will see about that but u will see us in playoffs later that is for sure. Also, why does ur team want a piece of us?? what do u do over there in burnsville?? <p></p><i></i>
BVILLEJRGOLD

Rave

Post by BVILLEJRGOLD »

First of all, I don't recall saying we wanted a "piece" of you guys. And what do you mean, "What do you guys do over there in Burnsville"? You might want to be a little more specific champ. <br> <p></p><i></i>