CENTENNIAL'S U16 IS THE BEST (thats not girls hockey)

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

hockeyfan88

CENTENNIAL'S U16 IS THE BEST (thats not girls hockey)

Post by hockeyfan88 »

WATCH OUT FOR THE STUDS ON CENTENNIALS U16, BERTUZZI (THE BLIMP), DEJAMO, SCRUB PARCH AND SCARFACE. <p></p><i></i>
MmAaXxXxXx

Re: CENTENNIAL'S U16 IS THE BEST (thats not girls hockey)

Post by MmAaXxXxXx »

I disagree....... Blaine is #1....... 4-0 tonight against Minnetonka. <p></p><i></i>
wbl hock doc5

disagree.....

Post by wbl hock doc5 »

I disagree that Blaine is the best U-16 team...They might have blanked Minnnetonka 4-0, but the White Bear Lake Orange team beat them 6-0 in tourney play. Looking at recent scores off metrohockeyleague.com, I think Osseo/Maple Grove, Centennial, or White Bear Lake Orange could take the top spot on any given day... <p></p><i></i>
MmAaXxXxXx

Post by MmAaXxXxXx »

well may i mention, 6-0-1, +34, and beating Brookings, SD, which is a junior gold B team 5-0....... you tell me what you think now..... and Blaine hasnt played white bear orange yet. But will be playing them wednseday at home. <p></p><i></i>
wbl hock doc5

I still dont think much...

Post by wbl hock doc5 »

It really doesn't matter who beat who...lets say Eden Prairie beat Blaine 4-2, you could just as easily say Blaine had a bad game against EP as they had a good game against Brookings (or Brookings had a bad game). We'll see Wednesday night tho...Im pumped... <br>BTW, the standings as of 1/18 say you have a differential of 14 goals...unless you scored 20 goals in a game, you are obviously wrong. Good luck Wednesday! <p></p><i></i>
MmAaXxXxXx

Post by MmAaXxXxXx »

Actually we won last night 10-0, so yes we got half of what you said. <p></p><i></i>
wbl hock doc5

Post by wbl hock doc5 »

I knew that. Winning 10-0 against Wayzata White is hardly anything to brag about especially when you are supposedly the best team in the state...like I said, we'll see Wednesday night... <p></p><i></i>
MmAaXxXxXx

Post by MmAaXxXxXx »

Well a tie doesnt help much.<br><br><br><br>Blaine 3<br>WBL-O 3<br><br>Blaine 6-0-2 now <p></p><i></i>
wbl hock doc5

WBL-3 Blaine-3

Post by wbl hock doc5 »

Good game eh Max??? I thought it was pretty even, with both teams controlling their fair-share of the game...You could have beat us by 3 goals, and we could have beat you by 3 goals, just one of those games...I'm impressed with your team and how well they skate, pass/look for open ice, and positioning...What I am not impressed with was your coaches sportsmanship with :25 remaining as he was hollering at our captain for a referee's mistake. I am also not impressed with the way you broke out, sending the far side forward striaght up the boards past the blue and red line as the weak side forward tried to make a pass all the way across the ice. However, the one or two times that it did work, it seemed effective. If you see number 27, tell him he had a hell of a game and he holds his ground well....Any comments of your own??? <p></p><i></i>
MmAaXxXxXx

Post by MmAaXxXxXx »

Well #27 just read this a few seconds ago. Yeah it was very even but too many men on the ice in our zone....... your coach would have done the same..... <p></p><i></i>
wbl hock doc5

Post by wbl hock doc5 »

Our coach yelling at a player?????? I don't think so, talk to the refs for their mistakes...He even came and said it was his mistake... <p></p><i></i>
MmAaXxXxXx

Post by MmAaXxXxXx »

whats your email or aim name? <p></p><i></i>
wbl hock doc5

wblnday

Post by wbl hock doc5 »

thats it <p></p><i></i>
Hammerhead

Centennial/Osseo/Eagan Blue

Post by Hammerhead »

These are the teams to watch in the battle for a U16 Championship. Centennial just downed Blaine Monday night 5-2 in Blaines home rink. From what I heard Centennial dominated the game from the start. The Centennial team has some players that can really move the puck. <p></p><i></i>
MmAaXxXxXx

Post by MmAaXxXxXx »

Centennial did basically dominate the game. Blaines won the 2nd period but then lost it all in the 3rd. Also, Blaines goalie had a pretty bad game, but yet everyone has their games.<br><br><br>Shots 1st 2nd 3rd<br><br>Centennial 6 4 15<br>Blaine 4 9 4<br><br>Goals <br><br>Centennial 2 0 3<br>Blaine 1 1 0<br><br>Centennial gets my new #1 pick for state. <p></p><i></i>
wbl hock doc5

Post by wbl hock doc5 »

I am tempted to say watch out for WB-Orange in the p/o. We have soooooo much more talent then what we are showing the past couple of games. 3-1 loss aganist Hastings, and 4-3 win with 30 seconds left over a 1-12 Roseville team, ick...nothin else to say but ick. We tied Centennial at the beginning of the year and either beat or tied Eagan Blue, (too lazy to look at MHL results) but got absolutely smoked by good Osseo team 6-1. Regardless if they were good, a 6-1 loss shouldn't happen. I believe we are much better than the standings show too, we should for sure be behind Blaine, Cent., Osseo, and Eagan Blue, but RAVE and Wayzata??? I know, i know, it's based on points and it's no ones fault but ours, but it's frusturating to see that on there. As of 2/11/04- we are 8-2-6 with 22 points, the last time MHL was updated was the 9th so I dont know how the other 4 teams did (Osseo, Wayzata, Eagan Blue, and RAVE) if anyone has any info, (max??) please post, I'm tryin to figure out who we're gonna have to play in the p/o. ONE last thing.....what do you think of Brainerd in the playoffs??? For some reason it doesnt sit well with me. They obviously didn't play in the MHL all year, and are essentially screwing a 13th team in the league over, but I guess even if Brainerd wasn't in the p/o's, they'd still only take 12 teams.....o well, not in my control. Im done. <p></p><i></i>