12 days of criss/cross or 30 miles of not-so-bad road

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who you takin

Floaters
53%
Worriers
47%

Total votes: 19

Morris Wanchuk

12 days of criss/cross or 30 miles of not-so-bad road

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

Here it is centrally located fans, a place to vent about the Floaters @ the Worriers. Hype it up real good so they pack the Garage on Jackson Street.

On the first day of Criss/Cross my true love gave to me.... A side door where I can get in free.
Ernie McCracken

Mo is stupid

Post by Ernie McCracken »

You cant hype a game for 12 days u idiot Wamsuck. The Worriers got a big game before then, you know. That Floater game has nuthin to do with the upcoming bowling match. Make a shank, so they take away your internet priviledges.

But, say Barnyard wins, does that make Fergus better than LF? Even big ERN thinks so Mo-town.

Morris Wanchuk

Mo is stupid, TOO?

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

Thats it McCrackhead. whaddya mean Wansuck? I got people on the outside to take care of you.

You are correct I believe both teams have tough games leading up to the rodeo. However, this one will need to be seen to be believed. Looks like coochie-coo better tie a good knot.

-on the second day of criss/cross my true love gave to me... 2 purple gloves
-and a side door where I can get in free
Indian Head

Post by Indian Head »

Has LF played any team yet that is rated in the top 20 either class A or AA?
HShockeywatcher

Post by HShockeywatcher »

no
boblee

Post by boblee »

Little Falls gets lucky...

LF 4
Brainerd 3
PASTRAPIDSFAN

Post by PASTRAPIDSFAN »

boblee wrote:Little Falls gets lucky...

LF 4
Brainerd 3
I mailed them my 4 leaf clover and rabbits foot.
boblee

Post by boblee »

PASTRAPIDSFAN wrote:

LF 4
Brainerd 3
I mailed them my 4 leaf clover and rabbits foot.
Perfect. I sent them my lucky socks.
Ernie McCracken

Gross Man

Post by Ernie McCracken »

boblee wrote: Perfect. I sent them my lucky socks.
I heard those booties are holier than the banner won by Hill Murray a few years back. Coochie-coo will deposit those stinkers in the right place. :lol:
Morris Wanchuk

Thanks McCracken

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

Before we bring on the third day of criss/cross... I gotta say this is about as funny as it gets......
I was gonna take her to prom...
Lee locked it so hard to quote ER on that one but might be post of the year. Image Thanks Empire-man.

Looks like the Barnyard-haters are sending all their good luck charms to Little Falls. Mo thinks you should hang on to those for self use..your gonna need 'em. Da Floaters can win without any luck. They sure don't need yours.

Email from Stitchie arrived, says VS is doing the game. I got the DVD player for good behavior (suckers) and he sends them in. Its better than cable access at the carelton county lockup. Thanks Bud... SO the third day is devoted to you... :?

On the third day of criss/cross my new gloves gave to me... three camera lens
two purple gloves
and a side door where I can get in freeeeeee......
Syd Barrett

You can get lucky

Post by Syd Barrett »

Hey boblee, you should come down to Da Barnyard for the Floaters game :) The "Shady Bunch" will buy you "Liquid Lunch" at Sheps and then you can get lucky when we set you up on a date with dangslow :^o Hopefully, GR19 :-({|= won't get too jealous :oops:

Syd 8)
Morris Wanchuk

hey syd!! made ya look!

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

Hopefully, GR19 won't get too jealous
Naw he wont miss Mr Lee much....... :lol: Image
cu@darink

Post by cu@darink »

MO, Friend of mines wife works down at the Carlton Co. lock-up. I'll have her make a bunch of zinkrofe filled with old meat for the guards and a walnut potica with a file inside for you. :lol:
Morris Wanchuk

how thoughtful

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

cu@darink wrote:MO, Friend of mines wife works down at the Carlton Co. lock-up. I'll have her make a bunch of zinkrofe filled with old meat for the guards and a walnut potica with a file inside for you. :lol:
Thanks alot CU! I GOt aLOTTA offers for assistance but Mo gets back on house arrest Monday. Mo is just in here cuz snake vigilante was watching bluesies puppy poopie. They stopped by, and poopie chewed off the ankle bracelet. The authorities detained Mo until a new anklet could be secured. Mo still can't believe the authorities bought that story. Gonna stay with Zer0 a couple days, then head back to da red ribber.

So brings about day 4. The Worriers got smoked in a section game, and No score yet for the Floaters ( who faced the power of Litchfield and probably Dassel and maybe Cokato too). Braindead has a busy week that ends in Duluth, they could definitely be gassed at this point. They need to suck it up, and get busy.

Since the 30 miles is on not-so-bad road, I expect that many Floater fans will make the trip. Possibly in a ride such as this....

on the fourth day of criss/cross my new gloves gave to me
four Floater nerds
three camera lens
two purple gloves
and a side door where (CU@DARINK) can get in free..
cu@darink

Re: how thoughtful

Post by cu@darink »

Mo that looks exactly like my car except I have Mickey thompson indy profile 60's w/kraiger SS on it with a jacked up rear end. Fur (purple) on the dash and a craig power play 8 track stuck on a trac playing "Stealing" and "Never been any reason " over and over.

LF 8
LDC 2
Morris Wanchuk wrote:
cu@darink wrote:MO, Friend of mines wife works down at the Carlton Co. lock-up. I'll have her make a bunch of zinkrofe filled with old meat for the guards and a walnut potica with a file inside for you. :lol:
Thanks alot CU! I GOt aLOTTA offers for assistance but Mo gets back on house arrest Monday. Mo is just in here cuz snake vigilante was watching bluesies puppy poopie. They stopped by, and poopie chewed off the ankle bracelet. The authorities detained Mo until a new anklet could be secured. Mo still can't believe the authorities bought that story. Gonna stay with Zer0 a couple days, then head back to da red ribber.

So brings about day 4. The Worriers got smoked in a section game, and No score yet for the Floaters ( who faced the power of Litchfield and probably Dassel and maybe Cokato too). Braindead has a busy week that ends in Duluth, they could definitely be gassed at this point. They need to suck it up, and get busy.

Since the 30 miles is on not-so-bad road, I expect that many Floater fans will make the trip. Possibly in a ride such as this....

on the fourth day of criss/cross my new gloves gave to me
four Floater nerds
three camera lens
two purple gloves
and a side door where (CU@DARINK) can get in free..
Morris Wanchuk

Wow Nice Ride

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

Sounds like a real chick magnet, CU. Get yourself one of those barefoot gas pedals. Mo has one of those on da dogsled, which I'm gonna use next weekend, at Snakeies.

Day 5, a Monday, and I get out of the Carleton County lockup after one of their hockey puck cinnamon roll breakfasts in like 7 hours. I heard they were takin me to the Duluth (East) Greyhound station (scary). But enough about me.

5 is a very important one in the song for some reason, never figured that one out. Thought about a Brd defenseman's name but...nawww
I am dedicating 5 to The CEC lumberjacks and their perfectly tuned posts on their nets. Mo was tone deaf before watching the DVD of that game. But after hearing that clang, ring, and DING, I now croon like Wayne Newton. No kiddin I was the hit of the shower up here. Did a couple nightacts from the guards tower.

on the fifth day of Criss/cross my new gloves gave to me....
FIVE SOLID DINGS
four floater nerds
three camera lens
two purple gloves
and a side door for (Bob Lee and his date) to get in free...........

By the way CU...Do you know who LF has to play this week? :D
fan4life

Post by fan4life »

they play Sartell on tuesday and River Lakes on thursday, both games in LF. on the 13th they go and play at Detriot Lakes which leads them into Brainerd...
Morris Wanchuk

half way

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

fan4life wrote:they play Sartell on tuesday and River Lakes on thursday, both games in LF. on the 13th they go and play at Detriot Lakes which leads them into Brainerd...

thanks alot fan-4-life Mo thinks the Floaters go 2and1. DL has great coachin ya' know Image(research that minn-hock junkies).

MO IS at Zer0's.......its a secluded, um secure, and undisclosed location. I see a fishhouse, and some barnyard animals.. for a *hint. He is still tryin to log in here, Mc Cracken sent me a pic earlier and Zer0 still looks like this..

Yes Below_O_Zer0 give it up...

Day 6 has the Worriers concerned about their seating at the section bash table, held in north MN in late FEB. After the recent dreadful collapse, they have dedicated 6 to themselves. With East, and Cloquet games remaining it definitely could be.....

On the sixth day of Criss/Cross my new gloves gave to me...
six seed a-waitin
FIVE SOLID DINGS
four Floater nerds
three camera lens
two purple gloves
and a side door for (FAN4LIFE) to get in free......
cu@darink

Post by cu@darink »

Mo
It is definately a chick mobile, but me and my brother PU are kind of ugly so we can only get big women. That's why we jacked up the real end so we dont bottom out. Hopefully that purple color will look blue in the arena parking lot lights. Maybe a 200 pounder from Brainerd will think we live there.
Morris Wanchuk

Ahh, the memories......

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

cu@darink wrote:Mo
It is definately a chick mobile, but me and my brother PU are kind of ugly so we can only get big women. That's why we jacked up the real end so we dont bottom out. Hopefully that purple color will look blue in the arena parking lot lights. Maybe a 200 pounder from Brainerd will think we live there.
I heard hot Barnyard chicks LOVE ugly guys CU (&PU). Maybe the lighting will help your cause. Heres hopin your Floater buddies dont bottom out...against DL...that they looked past.. cuzza (or cuzzin) BRD. Just like the Worriors did against a different team.

-Zer0 took me to the game and I realize BobbaLouEE is partial but this is just not right.....
boblee wrote:The CARC, hands down. I don't like Brainerd's venue
Mo thought the place was great, nice people, good game. To say you like the rink @ Cloquet is one thing, who doesn't? It came from a sucker thread. Only suckers posted there, shoulda been locked. Thats how you get young people all excited over nothin. They deserve to be on this board too. (are those crickets?) Image

So with that said, Welcome to day 7. One week in the books, or 5 more to go. Brd has St Clouds Tiggers and the Duluth (East) Greyhound station (scary). Lf has Ribber Lakes, and Detroit Lakes. Two Lakes, one Falls. Hmmm Mo says one of these teams will go 2-0, the udder 1-1.

On the seventh day of Criss/Cross my new gloves gave to me....
seven section aa-winnin
six(th) street a-waitin
FIVE SOLID DINGS
four Floater nerds (remember their car?)
three camera lens
two purple gloves
and a side door for (Stitchie) to get in free.....
northwoods oldtimer

Worriors

Post by northwoods oldtimer »

Worriors have a big game on their hands at the DECC Saturday....cannot be looking past that date at all even with the Floaters on the horizon. Will Ty have the blue clad worriors ready for Saturday word on the street is that they are fixen' to make an upset run at the pound puppies pond on Saturday and than take koo koo ka choo's team to the woodshed on the 16th of January 2007. Many a tale will be told and many a frosty brew will be had at Shep's after the victory dance is spoiled at Small Falls expense. Ty will soon have the Meerhead Sputnicks on his radar but all in due time.
Last edited by northwoods oldtimer on Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cu@darink

Post by cu@darink »

Mo don't worry about us we can always go out chumin after the game. We use fries from mac and don's. Only a buck on the dollar menu. They work pretty well.

Northwoods I wouldn't mind seeing a run from the worriers, but I,m worried the only real run might be at the X from too many deep fried curds. Should meet in Bucyk and have a beer to discuss Northern Hockey sometime.
Morris Wanchuk

8, skate, donate

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

cu@darink wrote:Mo don't worry about us we can always go out chumin after the game. We use fries from mac and don's. Only a buck on the dollar menu. They work pretty well.
Wow you guys are smooth! I bet your fat bro PU came up with that one CU. I'll have to try that one...in Erskine.

northwoods oldtimer wrote: take koo koo ka choo's team to the woodshed on the 16th of January 2007. Many a tale will be told and many a frosty brew will be had at Shep's after the victory dance is spoiled at Small Falls expense
Coochie-coo will have the boys ready, dats fer sure oldtimer. Thanks for bringin up Sheps, astute readers would see that the song has changed to reflect that place of war-ship.

Day 8 and its great, leavin Zer0's in about 7 hours, (finally, this guy is a maniac) Jumpin in da dogsled and headin up to da red ribber to meet up wit Snake Vigilante, and his dead daddie. Zer0's been packin the sled up all day, and the dawgs are ready to run. We is plannin on a cross-the-state amuck-in-Minnesota tour Saturday, from da ribber to duluth...glad to have you along for the ride

We are gonna try and talk Slappy into headin east with us. We arent sure he'll go, seein that it appears its back to nuthin but too-little sleep and minnhock again this winter. But Mo thought he would dedicate day 8 to him and his favorite team.

on the eighth day of Criss/Cross my new gloves gave to me....
eight section aa-chokin
seven section aa-winnin
six(th) street a-waitin
FIVE SOLID DINGS
four floater nerds
three camera lens
two purple gloves
and a side door for (northwoods oldtimer) to get in free....
Morris Wanchuk

Day nine and everythings fine

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

We hadda a great sled ride to the Red Ribber today. I snuck out on Zer0 to Buffalo Wild Wings and bought a jar of the sizzlin #10 sauce. I then deposited a couple drops into his nose spray and visine. Little did Mo know the eye drops were for him and the nose spray for his dogs. Man was he flyin' (or floatin kinda). Needless to say, we took the training wheels off his sled.

Snakeie is busy and Mo is gettin bored up here. Zer0 went to the local pub with a dollar menu fries. Reading threads I see Barnyard had anudder hiccup. That means that its possible that the Coo-Coo-Ca-Choo jig could be done at center ice in Barnyard Tuesday. I have a partial version that I have edited for the kiddies. Here it is.

On the Ninth day of Criss/Cross my new gloves gave to me....
Nine floaters dancin'
Eight section aa-chokin
Seven section aa-winning
Six SEED-A-WAITIN'
FIVE SOLID DINGS
Four Floater nerds
Three camera lens
Two purple gloves
and a side door for (Lee) to get in free.......
northwoods oldtimer

Holy Cow

Post by northwoods oldtimer »

Holy 'shep dip' the blue clad worriors are tanking faster than the Fahrenheit blurmometer. Did the boys decide to throw in the towel in favor of spring break frivality or is the 'Koo miester' pulling the proverbial phsyce job on the blue cald warriors...curious minds would like to know what is going on down in worrior territory. Dangslow is MIA and most likely has taken to the bunker. Shep's ain't as jumping as it was but a few weeks prior when the boys were knocking off the cidiots left and right.
Grapewine might just get his wish with the Barnyard making the trip to play his beloved Operation Rolling Thunder Struck Chickenhawks. Except they do not look so hot after laying the 1- 5 turd in pound puppy territory.