Albert Lea vs. Warroad

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Albert Lea vs. Warroad

Albert Lea
28%
Warroad
72%

Total votes: 113

Irishmans Shanty

Post by Irishmans Shanty »

2nd string wrote:
sirecho wrote:what about marvin is he up for this, he got injuried in east grand forks, last game of the tourny.??
Do you know marvin at all, he is a northern kid, the only way they don't play up there is if a bone is broken and only if it is a broken bone in one of there legs,
There is one other ailment that will keep even the toughest player out of the lineup and it knows no geographical boundaries.

Let's just say that ailment ryhmes with the African country of Eritrea.
Puckhandler

Post by Puckhandler »

2nd string wrote:
sirecho wrote:what about marvin is he up for this, he got injuried in east grand forks, last game of the tourny.??
Do you know marvin at all, he is a northern kid, the only way they don't play up there is if a bone is broken and only if it is a broken bone in one of there legs, The only kid that will not be playing from the north is the fabian kid from roseau, only reason is he had pins and a plate put in his leg last sunday, These northern kids are tuff! and thats north of hwy 2
The only way they don't play in southern Minnesota is if they have their arms ripped off in a combine!
ZAMBONI

Post by ZAMBONI »

PUCHANDLER. Or there HEAD'S are so BIG that there HELMET'S don't fit. :lol:
ZAMBONI

Post by ZAMBONI »

PUCHANDLER. Or there HEAD'S are so BIG that there HELMET'S don't fit. :lol:
RSI

Post by RSI »

Puckhandler wrote:
2nd string wrote:
Do you know marvin at all, he is a northern kid, the only way they don't play up there is if a bone is broken and only if it is a broken bone in one of there legs, The only kid that will not be playing from the north is the fabian kid from roseau, only reason is he had pins and a plate put in his leg last sunday, These northern kids are tuff! and thats north of hwy 2
The only way they don't play in southern Minnesota is if they have their arms ripped off in a combine!
COMBINE: n. (kŏm'bīn') = A power-operated harvesting machine that cuts, threshes, and cleans grain.
Puckhandler

Post by Puckhandler »

ZAMBONI wrote:PUCHANDLER. Or there HEAD'S are so BIG that there HELMET'S don't fit. :lol:
"there" or "their"

You're the one they called "bucket head" because your helmet never fit.
AC104

Post by AC104 »

what time does the puck drop today or where can i find a time schedul of the tournament
RSI

Post by RSI »

State Tournament Games:
Boys' Hockey
Saint Thomas Academy 0
Orono H.S. 0
3/7/2007 11:00 AM

Boys' Hockey
Marshall School, Duluth 0
Blake School (The) 0
3/7/2007 1:00 PM

Boys' Hockey
Hermantown H.S. 0
Little Falls H.S. 0
3/7/2007 6:00 PM

Boys' Hockey
Warroad H.S. 0
Albert Lea H.S. 0
3/7/2007 8:00 PM

http://www.mshsl.org/mshsl/index.asp
Warrior18

Post by Warrior18 »

Warroad 4

Albert Lea 2

Post by 56763 »

Super Fan wrote:
Also no one tell me to shut-up and that I have no clue about sports or hockey. I know anything and everything about sports and hockey. I could beat anyone/anybody in the world in a sports trivia challenge. Finally no one tell me I can't use term we. The reason is I am part of the team and that I am on the bandwagon. I know because all of the players told me so. The players voted me "The Fan Of The Year" for Albert Lea Tigers Hockey.

Formally known as Super Fan 09 but I have a new name under a new email address. Yes I do live in Albert Lea.[/b]
Look across the ice at the Warroad student section during the game...the kid (more in likely wearing a tie) will be chirping pretty loud for his Gold and Black...take some lessons from him. A few years ago he was interviewed for a short segment that dubbed him "Super Fan"...so until you EARN that title from a reparable source...not just your student body/team who probably just feels sorry for you.

Get a life
RamFan2010!

Post by RamFan2010! »

2nd string wrote:
Very true.... they dont usually lay on the ice, in fact some even try to crawl off the ice, now that is tuff!
Mantooth

Post by Mantooth »

This game is UP FOR GRABS 8)
ACTUALFORMERPLAYER

Post by ACTUALFORMERPLAYER »

JRdeeez wrote:
ACTUALFORMERPLAYER wrote:That wasn't arrogance it was envy!
I'm sorry, did I miss something? Should I be envious that you are, in fact, an actual former player? Guess what.......so am I.
It has nothing to do with that. I was blasted for saying Warroad was going to win big and being a Warroad fan. I am about as far from being a Warrior fan as you can get. I still think that Warroad will win big though.

Congratulations on your own former player status. I have watched this board for years and often thought that should be a requirement in order to chime in on certain subjects.
Super Fan

Post by Super Fan »

56763 wrote:
Super Fan wrote:
Also no one tell me to shut-up and that I have no clue about sports or hockey. I know anything and everything about sports and hockey. I could beat anyone/anybody in the world in a sports trivia challenge. Finally no one tell me I can't use term we. The reason is I am part of the team and that I am on the bandwagon. I know because all of the players told me so. The players voted me "The Fan Of The Year" for Albert Lea Tigers Hockey.

Formally known as Super Fan 09 but I have a new name under a new email address. Yes I do live in Albert Lea.[/b]
Look across the ice at the Warroad student section during the game...the kid (more in likely wearing a tie) will be chirping pretty loud for his Gold and Black...take some lessons from him. A few years ago he was interviewed for a short segment that dubbed him "Super Fan"...so until you EARN that title from a reparable source...not just your student body/team who probably just feels sorry for you.

Get a life

No one cares what you or anybody else will be wearing. Also this is a hockey game you or anybody else don't need to dress up like you are going to a wedding. How do you you know if anybody in the student body/team feels sorry for me? They actually like me but see I live in Albert Lea. So now who is the one who needs to get a life not me. The correct answer is you. Finally I did get that title from a reparable source the team and the coaches. Maybe if you get out of Warroad and come to Albert Lea then you might just know something for a change. Until then just shut up.
kvats12

Post by kvats12 »

Super Fan wrote:
56763 wrote:
Super Fan wrote:

Get a life

No one cares what you or anybody else will be wearing. Also this is a hockey game you or anybody else don't need to dress up like you are going to a wedding. How do you you know if anybody in the student body/team feels sorry for me? They actually like me but see I live in Albert Lea. So now who is the one who needs to get a life not me. The correct answer is you. Finally I did get that title from a reparable source the team and the coaches. Maybe if you get out of Warroad and come to Albert Lea then you might just know something for a change. Until then just shut up.
This stuff is incredibly hilarious!!! :lol: It's the typical southern MN teams not giving northern teams credit and the northern teams representing their team and community with pride.

Now kids (and i don't mean age, i mean personality from the looks of these comments), let the game decide itself, and who cares who was dubbed as biggest fan. Unless you're on the ice with skates on, a stick in your hands, and a jersey, you're not going to affect the outcome of the game by any of this. Even though it's quite amusing that's for sure.

Now on the game....I think it'll be a good clash. But, being a Roseau fan, i'll support the Warriors as a representative of the north and Section 8 and the county! :) so, good luck to both team, and go jake vatnsdal, you know you deserve what you've accomplished, and represent the north well!
GophyFan18

Post by GophyFan18 »

56763 wrote:
Super Fan wrote:

Get a life

I know who you're talking about from Warroad. Hands down he is the ultimate super fan. He probably hasn't missed a game in years and is a humble person about his hometown (unlike some people). So anybody can argue all they want about being a better fan than him, but if any "super fan" really knows anything about MINNESOTA (yes I'm talking about ALL of Minnesota) hockey, they would know that they wouldn't be battling for the #1 super fan spot, because as long as this guy is still around it's just a battle for #2.
JRdeeez

Post by JRdeeez »

Puckhandler wrote:
2nd string wrote:
Unless the family sedan gets struck by a deer in the parking lot. ](*,)

Post by 56763 »

Super DUD wrote:
Finally I did get that title from a reparable source the team and the coaches.
is that because you scrub their jocks after each game...while they're still wearing them? #-o

Pretty cocky saying you know anything and everything about hockey and sports trivia. It's that cockiness that will lead you to trouble when you hit puberty. So until you back up your claims to "Mr Know-it-all-about-sports" you can just sit back and enjoy the forums like the rest of us who like to read posts from very knowledgeable AND INTELLIGENT sources on this site. :-$

Post by 56763 »

Albert Lea vs. Warroad
Albert Lea 29%

Warroad 70%

Total Votes : 98
State Champ 97

Post by State Champ 97 »

super fan your a dork. Do you need help getting your head out of your butt?
Twinnesota

Post by Twinnesota »

56763 wrote:

Get a life
What's a "reparable source"? A broken one?
Don't get it...
T
:?: :?:
State Champ 97

Post by State Champ 97 »

Twinnesota wrote:
56763 wrote:

Get a life
Don't get it...
T
That would repairable. I don't know what he means either.
mohunk

Post by mohunk »

ACTUALFORMERPLAYER wrote:If the Warriors don't beat AL they might as well stay in the cities because that tradtion also brings expectations. Warroad boys know what is expected of them and this game will not be close 5-1.
RIGHT!!! Heard the story a few years ago after losing to ?Hibbing?Virginia?? away, Eades was so mad he made them climb on the bus with full gear and skates on and take the ride home in dead silence (ie--SHUT UP). Is it true?
DA-MAN

Post by DA-MAN »

is this beast on t.v?....and if it is what channel
Twinnesota

Post by Twinnesota »

State Champ 97 wrote:
Twinnesota wrote:
56763 wrote:

Get a life
Don't get it...
T
That would repairable. I don't know what he means either.
Maybe trying to spell "reputable" :lol: :lol:
T

PS---if you live in Warroad and move south of Hwy 2, are you "deranged"?