AHA vs. BSM

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins this one?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:49 am

AHA
33%
BSM
67%

Total votes: 21

Zoogy92

Post by Zoogy92 »

Not going to go after AHA's team for this loss but it's definitely not what you want to see. BSM has a lot of talented offensive players that really broke down AHA's defense, especially goal tending. All AHA can do is refocus on the next task at hand (Chanhassen Thursday night) and BSM definitely proved how talented they are.
terrymoore1717

Post by terrymoore1717 »

Zam:

AHA will be back (although this will be a tough year). They have some good young players. The JV goalie, who I am told is an ineligible soph transfer, was very good.

Kudos to Frankie Mork. He is a very strong player and worked hard the whole game. AHA never got chippy. I credit Frankie and the coaching staff for that.
minnscout

Post by minnscout »

AHA didnt get cheap at all, credit to their players and coaches. BSM called off the dogs midway thru the 2nd period this score could have been much worse. BSM played 3rd and 4th lines as much as they possibly could but you still have to play all your guys. This is Varsity hockey and you get 25 some games, you play every game no matter the score.
MNHockeyFan

Post by MNHockeyFan »

Saw Troy Jutting and Dean Blais standing together with some other guys (other coaches maybe) in the corner. Anyone know which player(s) they were looking at? I don't believe anyone from either team has committed anywhere yet...
hockeyrocks

Post by hockeyrocks »

Tough game for AHA. While it's clear that BSM is a more talented team, I have to beleive that AHA will bounce back.
Oldtimehockeyguy23

Post by Oldtimehockeyguy23 »

mulefarm wrote:Looks like BSM is getting ready for their tough conference schedule! Pad those point totals.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
minnscout

Post by minnscout »

The main attraction everytime BSM plays is Jack Glover number one rated 96 prospect in country. Plenty of other good d1 prospects in the hame a well but Glover and Ryan Collins are both top level NCAA and NHL prospects.
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

minnscout wrote:The main attraction everytime BSM plays is Jack Glover number one rated 96 prospect in country. Plenty of other good d1 prospects in the hame a well but Glover and Ryan Collins are both top level NCAA and NHL prospects.
HAHA!!
minnscout

Post by minnscout »

??
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

minnscout wrote:??
"top level NCAA and NHL prospects" ?? Not to mention I'd rather go watch Besse, Moore, Labosky, and Horn..
minnscout

Post by minnscout »

Those guys are fun to watch as well but Jack Glover is on top of all the NHL's 96 birthdates. Someone posted who Dean was watching and I answered the question.