2-19-15 Bantam AA Aggregate Rankings

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

DrGaf

Post by DrGaf »

DrGaf wrote:My final predictions ... IMHO
1 Centennial
2 Edina
3 Minnetonka
4 Elk River
5 Wayzata
6 Sibley
7 Prior Lake
8 St. Michael-Albertville
9 Bloomington Jefferson
10 Rochester "AA"
11 Osseo/Maple Grove
12 St. Cloud
13 Lakeville North
14 White Bear Lake
15 Eagan
16 Eden Prairie
17 Minneapolis Storm
18 Eastview
19 Blaine
20 St. Louis Park
21 Rosemount
22 Roseville
23 Chaska/Chanhassen
24 Forest Lake
Swapped #6-7 Prior Lake/Sibley
Swapped #17-18 Mpls
OMG and Eagan missed by one spot.

Missed on WBL and St. Cloud.

Not too bad... was Andover an auto-bid from D10 tourney? I missed that one.

This aggregate thing was pretty close.
Sorry, fresh out, Don't Really Give Any.
snyper12

Post by snyper12 »

The biggest joke here is L. North. 4th in district 8 regular season and 4th in D8 playoffs and end up a 13......
DrGaf

Post by DrGaf »

snyper12 wrote:The biggest joke here is L. North. 4th in district 8 regular season and 4th in D8 playoffs and end up a 13......
Where would you put them?
Who in place of?
edgeless2

Post by edgeless2 »

DrGaf wrote:
snyper12 wrote:The biggest joke here is L. North. 4th in district 8 regular season and 4th in D8 playoffs and end up a 13......
Who in place of?
Below the 5 teams behind them with the exception of Eagan, they should be behind LVN right around where all the rankings have them. Wonder where all the south of the river love is coming from with these seedings. I personally think Eastview is better than both Eagan and LVN.
snyper12

Post by snyper12 »

edgeless2 wrote:
DrGaf wrote:
Who in place of?
Below the 5 teams behind them with the exception of Eagan, they should be behind LVN right around where all the rankings have them. Wonder where all the south of the river love is coming from with these seedings. I personally think Eastview is better than both Eagan and LVN.
EV beat Sibley twice over the w/e to win D8. Certainly no love shown here for them.

North is 18 at best. Ask Rosemount what they think of North. Eagan also beat North over the weekend, had a higher NOW ranking, and a better finish in league regular season and D8 tournament yet Eagan is 14?
DrGaf

Post by DrGaf »

snyper12 wrote:
edgeless2 wrote:
DrGaf wrote: Where would you put them?
Who in place of?
EV beat Sibley twice over the w/e to win D8. Certainly no love shown here for them.

North is 18 at best. Ask Rosemount what they think of North. Eagan also beat North over the weekend, had a higher NOW ranking, and a better finish in league regular season and D8 tournament yet Eagan is 14?
Nice run by Eastview! Always good to have some momentum going into a tourney, let alone regions. STMA had better watchout.

I haven't seen Eastview or Eagan in person this year. So i have no idea what they bring besides the rankings above.

The only numbers used in this 'aggregate' ranking was the aforementioned ranking lists, updated them this morning. I was curious to see how accurate it ended up being.
snyper12

Post by snyper12 »

DrGaf wrote:
snyper12 wrote:
edgeless2 wrote: Below the 5 teams behind them with the exception of Eagan, they should be behind LVN right around where all the rankings have them. Wonder where all the south of the river love is coming from with these seedings. I personally think Eastview is better than both Eagan and LVN.

Nice run by Eastview! Always good to have some momentum going into a tourney, let alone regions. STMA had better watchout.

I haven't seen Eastview or Eagan in person this year. So i have no idea what they bring besides the rankings above.

The only numbers used in this 'aggregate' ranking was the aforementioned ranking lists, updated them this morning. I was curious to see how accurate it ended up being.
Pretty close I would say.
I think everyone got in that should have but just a few minor adjustments were needed (IMO) to the regional seeds they came out with.