Games Saturday 1-6-18

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

O-townClown

Post by O-townClown »

Edina 9-0.

Holy Angels student section brought it, and then some. A++ kids. DK scored in the first minute and skated right over to the glass and shushed them. Well done for a kid in his only year of Minnesota HS hockey.

The only other story line is that admission was free to kids in an Edina jersey. Great crowd as a result. I'm an advocate for doing this promotion more often as it sure added to the scenery. Great looking moms everywhere, although the crowd thinned out after two periods with the game out of reach.

Holy Angels credited with just one shot in the 1st. (Another was gloved by Bell but didn't register as it was headed wide.) 4 shots in the 2nd. Only shot in the 3rd came with one minute left when a penalty on the Hornets brought the face off back into their zone. 6 for the game.
Be kind. Rewind.
ryguyMN

Post by ryguyMN »

After today's results, it's a four team race for state: Minnetonka, Edina, Duluth East, and St. Thomas Academy,
Ryan
I like my games and takes juicy
SPUDNUT

BJI on the Hub

Post by SPUDNUT »

Anybody know whether BJI played / didn't play Sartell on Sat nite like their schedule shows on the Hub ? Got my doubts. (Like to keep close tabs on 8AA)
GoldenBear69

Re: BJI on the Hub

Post by GoldenBear69 »

SPUDNUT wrote:Anybody know whether BJI played / didn't play Sartell on Sat nite like their schedule shows on the Hub ? Got my doubts. (Like to keep close tabs on 8AA)
From @BemidjiHockey on Twitter:

Final
Bemidji 7
Sartell 0
SPUDNUT

Post by SPUDNUT »

Thanx